forum

Hiya guys

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThunderHat
So, yeah, I've known this game for like a year now, but I created an account like 2 days ago, so i'm new to the forums.

Well, where to start, uhhh... You can call me Thunder, I'm 15, male, I like music, I play the piano, the guitar, and I'm looking forward to start playing the drums. I'm a native Spanish speaker, but I know English and I'm currently studying German and Japanese, why? Japanese cuz I'm travelling to Japan for a year to study on 2014, and German, because i like it, i think... I like playing music/rhythm games. I play guitar hero on the Wii (guitar) on expert difficulty, currently learning a few new techniques to nail those tricky parts, so if anyone wants to play online with me (ghwor), just tell me. I also have a Steam account with like 80 games, add me if you want to play something together: http://steamcommunity.com/id/S0mbr3rero . I play World of Tanks, Battlefield 3, Saints Row: The Third, League of Legends, osu! (srsly), and some other games. I listen to metal, j-pop, j-rock, game music, and rock in general. My favourite band is Muse.

I'm a Haruhi-fan, I own all the official English translated hard covers of the novel. I also like K-on!, Tamako Market, Girls und Panzer, and a lot of other anime, it'll be a very long list if I continue naming them, so I won't. My favourite anime character? Nagato Yuki, of course.

Oh, and I live in the desert. I've never touched snow. :^C

I wanted to do a much longer introduction, but my internet is derping so...
I hope to meet nice people and make some friends, it seems like and interesting forum.

Here, have a gif with too much fail
Kalle_old_1
Hi, you should seriously touch snow sometime.
Kunieda
Welcome to the forums, the thunder with a hat. =3=
TamaraMarie
Welcome to the forums, Thunder! :D

Yeah, I've only seen snow once or twice so I'm pretty much in the same boat with you! But, you should travel sometime to a cold place. Snow is pretty cool. :3
Irisu_old
Wow long introduction ( I actually read it all :3) Welcome, and I hope that you touch snow sometime ^^
Aoriki
Desert you say? So am I~

Touch the snow, it needs you....and your body.
Nya-nyan_old
Welcome to osu my dear master ;)
Topic Starter
ThunderHat
Thank you for the warm welcomes guys. I'm probably going to touch snow when I travel to Japan, I mean, it snows there in winter, right?

Aoriki wrote:

Desert you say? So am I~
Nice! It's pretty calm in the desert amirite? Not all those insects bothering you and not so much rain getting you soaking wet, haha.
nanda2009
Hello and welcome.
[BlinK]
Welcome~

Also added you on steam : D
Kanari
Helloww ~
Welcome to the forums ~
tyrael6192
an introduction that actually introduces the person?!!?!?!!
reported omg

welcome :D
Yoona_old
Welcome to the forums!~