Dar tampai snarglį?
visdar taip
ačiū kad domiesi :3
DarkMamba
Kokie jūs čia visi supistai malonūs.
Allahu Akbar_old_1

DarkMamba wrote:

Ponais or Ponem pradekim viens kita vadinti :)
Midget

DarkMamba wrote:

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx
Torment

Midget wrote:

DarkMamba wrote:

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx
wtf
paksas

Midget wrote:

DarkMamba wrote:

Nicely memed 9/10 if troll 7/10 if pasta
Torment
hey GUIs
what was you biggest fail on osu
DarkMamba

Midget wrote:

DarkMamba wrote:

Suvartei...
Midget

DarkMamba wrote:

Suvartei...
Was tryna be nice dawg s'all it is...

Auji wrote:

hey GUIs
Playing Daidai Genome
Torment

Midget wrote:

Auji wrote:

hey GUIs
Playing Daidai Genome
llol
WhidenBlack
Hahaha i'm gonna be the first, hahaha, Kappa.
Torment

WhidenBlack wrote:

no shit
of course you will be first to fall down the cliff
WhidenBlack

Auji wrote:

WhidenBlack wrote:

no shit
And here i thought that i would fly away like nothing happened Q_Q, Oh well :o
Torment

WhidenBlack wrote:

Auji wrote:

no shit
And here i thought that i would fly away like nothing happened Q_Q, Oh well :o
i love you too
Hexas
Rip again
Torment
wake up chat
kleps
dar tiek daug autizmo vienam chate nesu mates
Torment
nice job klept
paksas
>people having fun
>hurr durr autism

Klepto vis dar butthurt :D
Torment
he cant be that bad :(
paksas
you have no idea
Torment
gib me idea
paksas
<idea>
Torment
ty
Krivukas
O dabar visai idomu pasidare. Yra rengiami Lietuvos ciampionatai, pvz Manijos
DarkMamba

Krivukas wrote:

O dabar visai idomu pasidare. Yra rengiami Lietuvos ciampionatai, pvz Manijos
Ne, lietuviai too shitty people.
Strategas
Nėra žaidėjų. Buvo kažkada vienas osu lt turnyras, bet nepasibagė.
Torment
strategai butai geras organizatorius :)
EnoughOfMe
1 player... 1 dream... and the chokes.
http://gyazo.com/271d810defe09e84025691408687bc39
Rudokas
Sveiki, mano vardas Andrius zaidziu osu kaskur 8menesius bet nekazinka pramokes per tiek laiko prie hard sedziu :) Smagu kad tiek lietuviu yra zaidzianciu osu! Skype mano: arudkovskis. Pasikvieskit kas norit esu 17 metu is ukmerges gyvenu anglijoje siuo metu. Smagu butu susipazint su daugiau tokiu kaip as prisijungti prie lt bendruomenes. Apie osu suzinojau is draugo kuris gana nemazai domisi anime ir kaip nekeista susirado tokio stiliaus zaidima. Pas ji atejas pamaciau kaip zaidzia norejau ir as nuo to ir pradejau ;)
Torment
Replies: 300 achieved
Hexas

Auji wrote:

Replies: 300 achieved
paksas
Kas drįsta nuknisti mano #1 mania rank??

;_;
Trivel
Pora mėnesių pavėluota reakcija...
Torment
RIP Trivel in 2 weeks
paksas
aš aktyvus 24/7 club penguin dabar 1v1 mane ten :^)
show more