1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

HanzeR wrote:

Vocaloid names must never go in Artist or Source. Instead, use the composer of said song with "Vocaloid" as Artist, the Vocaloid name can go in the tags; more info: p/1767683
haven't check it for long, sry for mislead, lol

Thankyou so much for mod!!!! and star!! I'm so happy you were able to enjoy it.

Since your mod was so helpful I think I'll explain my rationale a bit for the things I didnt respond to in your mod.

For all the hitsounds in this map I made sure every one was supported by a note in the music, if you listen you will hear that every kick lands on a kick in the song, every clap lands on a snare in the song, and I only used finishes to accent the deep percussion notes that happen (only 3 times in the entire map). I really like it this way and will try and keep it, the song is so beautiful I didn't want to add any unnecessary noise
ummmhh....once a xAT said: when a song comes with a map, any sound is absolutely destroying this song, or that's not a beat-map; so what we could do is not to reduce this process or repairing, but recreation(that was in chinese, hope i translate in right way
so i keep an idea that sound itself could form a system, and make some kind of harmony. so that no one will say 'oh a finish with a flash here' or 'a flash alone her' or 'bla¬'notice them as somthing obtrusive


For Kiai, I only used 2 kiai fountain sections because the 2 notes that I accented with kiai have the most 'weight' of all the notes in the song. I don't really think large kiai sections make sense in a song like this, with flashy notes everywhere. The song is so relaxed I just don't think it would fit.
think about those F2 people start playing without check draining time and find'oh bpm so low, lets relax for a bit' and 'oh its so long how long is it?' that's why we need break, kiai and spinner--not to keep people in one status for a long time, just think of it:)

Also for the second red line, I noticed while mapping that the downbeat changed at the start of the new section, so that the start of a new bar didn't land on the big white tick. I'm not sure if its proper to change this, I hope a MAT or BAT can clarify for me ..
oh i see:)

Thanks a ton again for mod!! i'll work hard to get this ranked for you!! you're welcome and Good Luck~
posted
I was gonna mod it but got lazy lol. But you do have lots of unsnapped notes on insane. I'll try to do full mod this week
posted

Raging Bull wrote:

I was gonna mod it but got lazy lol. But you do have lots of unsnapped notes on insane. I'll try to do full mod this week
oh woops, fixed

Hopefully you can mod it !! i'd really appreciate it ~
posted
Hello :) From my Queue!
(Sorry to be late, I had lost all my mod last time and i was really bored so i have wait a little ^^)

Everything I will tell you is optionnal (I'll write in red when I think this have to be changed) but otherwise, this is only suggestions :)

[Normal]
  1. 00:02:381 If you're following the singer, you have to put a note here (pos on the slider's end for example). Maybe at 00:02:756 too
  2. 00:31:631 (1) I'm not sure that this NC is useful here. remove it
  3. 00:54:881 (1) I think this note is a little weird (replace (4) by a slider from 00:54:131 to 00:54:881). If you don't want to do this, lower the volume for this circle (or remove it)
  4. 01:30:881 (1) remove NC (follow like : 01:42:881)
  5. 01:36:881 (1) ^
  6. 01:54:881 (1) remove NC (useless here. Moreover, this is a part of your pattern so don't change the combo)
  7. 02:09:131 (3) why not trying to do a symetry with (1)?
  8. 03:19:631 (1) It doesn't match with the song for me. moves this slider at 03:19:256 and try to repeat the reverse after 3 ticks (example : http://puu.sh/25Ubr)
  9. 03:25:068 FIREWORKS! :3
  10. 04:25:256 (2) moves this circle (this place is not good at all imo)
  11. 04:36:881 (1) Maybe a little too high on the grid.
  12. 04:39:506 (6,1) reverse NC (circle on the slider)
  13. 04:59:381 (1) I'm not sure that this NC is useful here.


[Hard]
  1. 00:09:881 (2,3,4,5) I think it doesn't match with the song. Create 2 sliders instead of these 4 circles (2-3 and 4-5) if you take care about vocals.
  2. 00:12:881 (1,2) reverse NC (finish your pattern and NC after that)
    ----------------------------
    really optionnal
  3. 00:15:131 (1) remove NC
  4. 00:17:006 (3) NC
    ----------------------------
  5. 00:37:631 (6,1) reverse NC (new pattern)
  6. 01:07:631 (1) remove NC. The singer starts at 01:06:881, no need to put NC here
  7. 01:28:631 (5,6) replace these 2 circles by a slider instead (listen the singer) (you can keep the pattern, just start and finish the slider on these two circles)
  8. 01:42:881 (1,2) reverse NC (you're still on your pattern, NC comes after that)
  9. 02:13:631 (3) NC
  10. 02:15:131 (1) remove NC
  11. 02:16:631 (3) NC
  12. 02:46:631 (2) This circle is too high on the grid! Consider lowering it! (you can lower all the pattern because same problem for (6))
  13. 02:54:881 (1,2) reverse NC (for me (1) match with (7) because it's still part of your pattern so keep it on your previous combo)
  14. 03:00:131 (3,1) ^ same problem : pattern (3,1) and after this, NC on (2)
  15. 03:29:756 (4) maybe a little too low on the grid
  16. 04:06:131 (1,2) reverse NC (same problem as 02:54:881 & 03:00:131)
  17. 04:24:131 (1,2) ^
  18. 04:32:381 (4) I think this is better if you reverse this slider (for the symetry and I like when it's jumpy :D)
  19. 04:54:131 (4) ^


That's all for me!
Good luck!
posted

shARPII wrote:

Hello :) From my Queue!
(Sorry to be late, I had lost all my mod last time and i was really bored so i have wait a little ^^)

Everything I will tell you is optionnal (I'll write in red when I think this have to be changed) but otherwise, this is only suggestions :)

[Normal]
  1. 00:02:381 If you're following the singer, you have to put a note here (pos on the slider's end for example). Maybe at 00:02:756 too
  2. 00:31:631 (1) I'm not sure that this NC is useful here. remove it
  3. 00:54:881 (1) I think this note is a little weird (replace (4) by a slider from 00:54:131 to 00:54:881). If you don't want to do this, lower the volume for this circle (or remove it)
  4. 01:30:881 (1) remove NC (follow like : 01:42:881)
  5. 01:36:881 (1) ^
  6. 01:54:881 (1) remove NC (useless here. Moreover, this is a part of your pattern so don't change the combo)
  7. 02:09:131 (3) why not trying to do a symetry with (1)?
  8. 03:19:631 (1) It doesn't match with the song for me. moves this slider at 03:19:256 and try to repeat the reverse after 3 ticks (example : http://puu.sh/25Ubr)
  9. 03:25:068 FIREWORKS! :3
  10. 04:25:256 (2) moves this circle (this place is not good at all imo)
  11. 04:36:881 (1) Maybe a little too high on the grid.
  12. 04:39:506 (6,1) reverse NC (circle on the slider)
  13. 04:59:381 (1) I'm not sure that this NC is useful here.


[Hard]
  1. 00:09:881 (2,3,4,5) I think it doesn't match with the song. Create 2 sliders instead of these 4 circles (2-3 and 4-5) if you take care about vocals.
  2. 00:12:881 (1,2) reverse NC (finish your pattern and NC after that)
    ----------------------------
    really optionnal
  3. 00:15:131 (1) remove NC
  4. 00:17:006 (3) NC
    ----------------------------
  5. 00:37:631 (6,1) reverse NC (new pattern)
  6. 01:07:631 (1) remove NC. The singer starts at 01:06:881, no need to put NC here
  7. 01:28:631 (5,6) replace these 2 circles by a slider instead (listen the singer) (you can keep the pattern, just start and finish the slider on these two circles)
  8. 01:42:881 (1,2) reverse NC (you're still on your pattern, NC comes after that)
  9. 02:13:631 (3) NC
  10. 02:15:131 (1) remove NC
  11. 02:16:631 (3) NC
  12. 02:46:631 (2) This circle is too high on the grid! Consider lowering it! (you can lower all the pattern because same problem for (6))
  13. 02:54:881 (1,2) reverse NC (for me (1) match with (7) because it's still part of your pattern so keep it on your previous combo)
  14. 03:00:131 (3,1) ^ same problem : pattern (3,1) and after this, NC on (2)
  15. 03:29:756 (4) maybe a little too low on the grid
  16. 04:06:131 (1,2) reverse NC (same problem as 02:54:881 & 03:00:131)
  17. 04:24:131 (1,2) ^
  18. 04:32:381 (4) I think this is better if you reverse this slider (for the symetry and I like when it's jumpy :D)
  19. 04:54:131 (4) ^


That's all for me!
Good luck!
Thanks for mod!! I fixed just about everything you listed x.x thanks!!
posted
Hello, I am from a forum from a galaxy ten billion years ago, and I sincerely apologize for not being able to mod this sooner :(:(:(:(:(:( . On the looks of it in the past, it looks pretty good! I'll see what i can mod and hope that this will be at least helpful for your quest on ranking... (I have no idea why i talked like this).

Also, since it's a 5 minute song, I'll have to mod one difficulty.

First. Yay MIKU SONG!!! Star
Hard
This is probably a noobie modding thing, but those short kiai times?
00:18:881 - Should reverse this slider so it would follow to the circle after.
00:20:381 - NC, since she starts singing :D
00:24:318 - Maybe shorten this spinner right when she stops singing in my opinion.
00:36:881 - NC?
00:55:256 - I feel as if this should be a slider to 00:55:631
01:27:131 - Can make the curve better
01:27:881 - ^
01:42:881 - NC, alike the previous. (01:36:881)
01:47:381 - Remove NC
01:55:631 - Circle?
02:24:881 - NC, starts singing.
02:35:006 - Be careful since the diff is hard, there shouldn't be much jumps (Or its just me)
03:18:131 - Probably me, but make the first circle of the slider symmetrical with the last circle of it.
03:19:631 - Use a slider? Just one circle in this part doesn't work out for me. The song echoes.
03:30:131 - NC?
03:34:256 - Same as 02:35:006
04:34:256 - ^
05:00:131 - Same as 03:19:631


Oh Boy! I hope this helps... Sorry for taking a billion years. I'll say i ran out of space gas. :o:o:o:o:o
posted

Entreal wrote:

Hello, I am from a forum from a galaxy ten billion years ago, and I sincerely apologize for not being able to mod this sooner :(:(:(:(:(:( . On the looks of it in the past, it looks pretty good! I'll see what i can mod and hope that this will be at least helpful for your quest on ranking... (I have no idea why i talked like this).

Also, since it's a 5 minute song, I'll have to mod one difficulty.

First. Yay MIKU SONG!!! Star
Hard
This is probably a noobie modding thing, but those short kiai times? yes :D
00:18:881 - Should reverse this slider so it would follow to the circle after. i like the larger spacing here
00:20:381 - NC, since she starts singing :D
00:24:318 - Maybe shorten this spinner right when she stops singing in my opinion. ok
00:36:881 - NC?
00:55:256 - I feel as if this should be a slider to 00:55:631 hmm not sure about this
01:27:131 - Can make the curve better
01:27:881 - ^ ok
01:42:881 - NC, alike the previous. (01:36:881)
01:47:381 - Remove NC ok
01:55:631 - Circle? not here i dont think
02:24:881 - NC, starts singing.
02:35:006 - Be careful since the diff is hard, there shouldn't be much jumps (Or its just me) since its only 80 bpm i think its ok :D
03:18:131 - Probably me, but make the first circle of the slider symmetrical with the last circle of it. done
03:19:631 - Use a slider? Just one circle in this part doesn't work out for me. The song echoes. i think the silence is fitting for that section
03:30:131 - NC?
03:34:256 - Same as 02:35:006
04:34:256 - ^
05:00:131 - Same as 03:19:631


Oh Boy! I hope this helps... Sorry for taking a billion years. I'll say i ran out of space gas. :o:o:o:o:o
Thanks a ton for mod!! Helped me fix alot of things :D sorry for delayed response, i've been busy with other things orz
posted
So this is overdue, so im fine if you just ignore mod if you dont wanna rank this map anymore orz

My mods are all suggestions, if you don't agree with them please explain why instead of just "no"

General:
Probably should fix tags, Hard and normal tags are inconsistent.
Kiai time is also different by very little on hard. Your kiais are at 04:12:882 04:13:069 but it should be 04:12:881 04:13:068

Normal:
00:31:631 (2,4) - Can there be another way you map this pattern? The overlap looks rather ugly and unpleasant to me. :S
00:54:881 (1) - I'm not sure, but I don't really feel anything from this note. Perhaps you should make 4 a slider and end where this note is instead so it kinda "slides" into a break? orz lol. If you follow that, perhaps silencing the end would be nice since the volume would be too powerful.
01:18:131 (7,1) - Perhaps do something about overlap also? I'm not really a fan of overlaps so its up to you.
02:24:131 (3) - One grid up?
03:19:631 (1) - I think it would be better to start a spinner here and have it at 5% volume and end it at 03:22:631. It'd be nice to kinda build up the momentum then go into the chorus for me :3.
03:58:631 (3,4) - I think beginners would most likely screw up here since they will probably follow 4 path instead because its larger and easier to see than 3's path. Perhaps you should unstack these sliders.
04:38:006 (2,3,4,5,6) and till the end - I didn't mind it when you stacked just one note during the beginning but because it was consistent I let it go. This one might be rather confusing for beginners because they will see lots of circles and don't know how to read stacks most likely. Perhaps you should unstack these. You can try out something like http://puu.sh/2qt6K for a different variation of pattern. It does get boring to play your 3 1/2 notes at the end.

Hard:
00:10:631 (3) - Perhaps ctrl+G? I feel like it not only looks nicer but will play better since it will be a consistent jump pattern instead of "jump then normal spacing" If you follow this, perhaps ctrl+G at 00:11:381 (4) - so you won't lose flow.
03:23:381 (1) - This slider is funny because you just mapped it to her breathing. Perhaps you should remove it. It's not exactly part of the song =w=
03:45:506 (1,2) - I'm not entirely sure where is there a jump here. The spacing before 1 is normally spaced and the spacing after 2 is normally spaced. There isn't much change in melody here also. Perhaps just spacing it normally instead?

You sure love symmetry lol.
posted
Great song! I will take a look on this map if I have time. Quite busy recently. <_<
posted

kanpakyin wrote:

Great song! I will take a look on this map if I have time. Quite busy recently. <_<
Ohh that would be really cool haha, if you find time please let me know !!
posted
Eyyoo :D

I love how clean all of your maps are! It's such a pleasure to mod :)

the first note fits much better with a slider since the second note doesn't have any specific sound http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/713985

00:45:881 I thought this part sounded much better like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/713973 than this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/713967 since it follows the long "wa". I then lowered the sound of the long slider so that you can't hear it, and started the next slider with your normal volume :)

03:23:381 (1) - this felt really unnecessary imo

That's it :/ Couldn't find much more in the timing part. I like the hitsounds as well.
posted

Liiraye wrote:

Eyyoo :D

I love how clean all of your maps are! It's such a pleasure to mod :)

the first note fits much better with a slider since the second note doesn't have any specific sound http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/713985

00:45:881 I thought this part sounded much better like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/713973 than this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/713967 since it follows the long "wa". I then lowered the sound of the long slider so that you can't hear it, and started the next slider with your normal volume :)

03:23:381 (1) - this felt really unnecessary imo

That's it :/ Couldn't find much more in the timing part. I like the hitsounds as well.
fixed all except 03:23:381 (1) - i would rather have this note here because otherwise it affects the flow between 03:24:131 (2,1) -
posted

Raging Bull wrote:

So this is overdue, so im fine if you just ignore mod if you dont wanna rank this map anymore orz

My mods are all suggestions, if you don't agree with them please explain why instead of just "no"

General:
Probably should fix tags, Hard and normal tags are inconsistent.
Kiai time is also different by very little on hard. Your kiais are at 04:12:882 04:13:069 but it should be 04:12:881 04:13:068

Normal:
00:31:631 (2,4) - Can there be another way you map this pattern? The overlap looks rather ugly and unpleasant to me. :S fixed
00:54:881 (1) - I'm not sure, but I don't really feel anything from this note. Perhaps you should make 4 a slider and end where this note is instead so it kinda "slides" into a break? orz lol. If you follow that, perhaps silencing the end would be nice since the volume would be too powerful. kind of like how this is arranged as it is
01:18:131 (7,1) - Perhaps do something about overlap also? I'm not really a fan of overlaps so its up to you. hmmm i kind of like this one
02:24:131 (3) - One grid up?
03:19:631 (1) - I think it would be better to start a spinner here and have it at 5% volume and end it at 03:22:631. It'd be nice to kinda build up the momentum then go into the chorus for me :3.
03:58:631 (3,4) - I think beginners would most likely screw up here since they will probably follow 4 path instead because its larger and easier to see than 3's path. Perhaps you should unstack these sliders.
04:38:006 (2,3,4,5,6) and till the end - I didn't mind it when you stacked just one note during the beginning but because it was consistent I let it go. This one might be rather confusing for beginners because they will see lots of circles and don't know how to read stacks most likely. Perhaps you should unstack these. You can try out something like http://puu.sh/2qt6K for a different variation of pattern. It does get boring to play your 3 1/2 notes at the end.

fixed all unmarked
Hard:
00:10:631 (3) - Perhaps ctrl+G? I feel like it not only looks nicer but will play better since it will be a consistent jump pattern instead of "jump then normal spacing" If you follow this, perhaps ctrl+G at 00:11:381 (4) - so you won't lose flow. fixed
03:23:381 (1) - This slider is funny because you just mapped it to her breathing. Perhaps you should remove it. It's not exactly part of the song =w= kept
03:45:506 (1,2) - I'm not entirely sure where is there a jump here. The spacing before 1 is normally spaced and the spacing after 2 is normally spaced. There isn't much change in melody here also. Perhaps just spacing it normally instead? fixed

You sure love symmetry lol. xD I wanted to try mapping in this style for this song ..
posted
Sorry for long delay but finally I'm here.
As promised:

[General]
  1. II would suggest adding a kiai from 04:12:881 - to 04:36:881 -

[Normal]
  1. Difficulty setting
    (I suggest the difficulty setting for better gameplay.)
    1. HP+1 to make the difficulty setting more balanced?
  2. Beatmap design/suggestion
    (These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
    1. 00:24:224 (1) - I suggest starting this spinner at 00:24:318 - instead of 00:24:224 - . Considering this is the lowest difficulty, the spinner is way too soon to the slider end, and some novice may not respond to that spinner immediately. Move it to 1/4 can give more time for newbie to make respone to that.
    2. 00:35:381 (5,1) - A suggestion here, how about making it like this?
      160,355,35381,2,0,L|47:309,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
      145,238,36881,6,0,L|17:182,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    3. 00:54:881 (1) - This note sounds redundant to me. Well, I would rather emphazise the strong downbeat if I were you. Here is my suggestion: Removing this note and then add a slider from 00:54:131 - to 00:55:631 - . Or you can just simply remove 00:54:881 (1) - and then add a note at 00:55:631 -
    4. 02:09:131 (3) - This slider is not balanced with 02:07:631 (1) -
    5. 03:08:381 (1,2,3) - I found these slider are messy, How about trying to rearrange it?
    6. 03:59:381 (4) - I am thinking that this might be too hard for newbie mainly because of a comboburst of (2)- . It will cover slider (4)- . How about rearrange slider (4)-?
    7. 04:48:131 (4,5,6) - Move these notes down a bit? So it can touch the Y-axis.
  3. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only, it base on my taste, feel free to ignore them)
    1. 00:21:131 (1) - I would suggest adding a whistle at the beginning of the slider to fit the high pitch there. Also, you can remove the whistle from the reverse of the slider.
    2. 02:09:131 (3) - I guess you forgot to add a whistle at the beginning of the slider and also a clap at the end of the slider.
    3. 03:24:881 - Sounds too strong here, I would suggest 80% volume. Also, remove the green line there and set 80% to the red line directly.
    4. 04:57:881 - How about changing to 50% volume here?

[Hard]
  1. Beatmap design/suggestion
    (These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
    1. 00:55:256 (4) - This note sounds a bit strange to me, I would suggest moving this note to 00:55:631 - (You need to adjust the spacing if you do this.). Alternatively, you can just simply remove that note.
    2. 01:36:881 (1,2) - Personally, I think it would look much better if you can make a straight slider there. Something like this:
    3. 02:27:131 (4) - A suggestion base on my feeling, feel free to ignore it:
      256,32,147131,2,0,L|256:202,1,142.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
      276,210,147881,2,0,P|321:228|369:217,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    4. 03:03:131 (4) - Ctrl+g here for better flow?
    5. 03:19:631 (1) - I would suggest removing this note as it sounds strange there.
    6. 03:55:631 (4) - How about adding a new combo here to emphasize the jump and the vocal also the music?
  2. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only, it base on my taste, feel free to ignore them)
    1. 03:24:881 - Sounds too strong here, I would suggest 80% volume. Also, remove the green line there and set 80% to the red line directly.
posted

kanpakyin wrote:

Sorry for long delay but finally I'm here.
As promised:

[General]
  1. II would suggest adding a kiai from 04:12:881 - to 04:36:881 -thats fine

[Normal]
  1. Difficulty setting
    (I suggest the difficulty setting for better gameplay.)
    1. HP+1 to make the difficulty setting more balanced?sure
  2. Beatmap design/suggestion
    (These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
    1. 00:24:224 (1) - I suggest starting this spinner at 00:24:318 - instead of 00:24:224 - . Considering this is the lowest difficulty, the spinner is way too soon to the slider end, and some novice may not respond to that spinner immediately. Move it to 1/4 can give more time for newbie to make respone to that. thats reasonable ok
    2. 00:35:381 (5,1) - A suggestion here, how about making it like this?
      160,355,35381,2,0,L|47:309,1,120,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
      145,238,36881,6,0,L|17:182,1,120,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    3. 00:54:881 (1) - This note sounds redundant to me. Well, I would rather emphazise the strong downbeat if I were you. Here is my suggestion: Removing this note and then add a slider from 00:54:131 - to 00:55:631 - . Or you can just simply remove 00:54:881 (1) - and then add a note at 00:55:631 - ok did the second one
    4. 02:09:131 (3) - This slider is not balanced with 02:07:631 (1) -
    5. 03:08:381 (1,2,3) - I found these slider are messy, How about trying to rearrange it? ok
    6. 03:59:381 (4) - I am thinking that this might be too hard for newbie mainly because of a comboburst of (2)- . It will cover slider (4)- . How about rearrange slider (4)-? ok
    7. 04:48:131 (4,5,6) - Move these notes down a bit? So it can touch the Y-axis. ok
  3. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only, it base on my taste, feel free to ignore them)
    1. 00:21:131 (1) - I would suggest adding a whistle at the beginning of the slider to fit the high pitch there. Also, you can remove the whistle from the reverse of the slider. ok
    2. 02:09:131 (3) - I guess you forgot to add a whistle at the beginning of the slider and also a clap at the end of the slider. oops ><
    3. 03:24:881 - Sounds too strong here, I would suggest 80% volume. Also, remove the green line there and set 80% to the red line directly. ok
    4. 04:57:881 - How about changing to 50% volume here? ok

[Hard]
  1. Beatmap design/suggestion
    (These are totally suggestion only,you can ignore them if you disagree.)
    1. 00:55:256 (4) - This note sounds a bit strange to me, I would suggest moving this note to 00:55:631 - (You need to adjust the spacing if you do this.). Alternatively, you can just simply remove that note. ok. removed
    2. 01:36:881 (1,2) - Personally, I think it would look much better if you can make a straight slider there. Something like this:
      looks good
    3. 02:27:131 (4) - A suggestion base on my feeling, feel free to ignore it:
      love this ok
      256,32,147131,2,0,L|256:202,1,142.5,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
      276,210,147881,2,0,P|321:228|369:217,1,95,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    4. 03:03:131 (4) - Ctrl+g here for better flow? yes
    5. 03:19:631 (1) - I would suggest removing this note as it sounds strange there. ok
    6. 03:55:631 (4) - How about adding a new combo here to emphasize the jump and the vocal also the music?sure
  2. Hitsound
    (These are totally my thought only, it base on my taste, feel free to ignore them)
    1. 03:24:881 - Sounds too strong here, I would suggest 80% volume. Also, remove the green line there and set 80% to the red line directly.ok
Thank you so much kanpakyin!! i really appreciate it
posted
Bubbled.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
posted
Hi

[Normal]

  1. 04:25:631 (2,3) - (nazi) They are not parallel or in a "good curve", which I mean they looked not that perfect, maybe you can try this?
    376,308,265631,2,0,L|300:276,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    260,292,266381,2,0,L|212:236,1,60,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    160,244,267131,2,0,L|148:180,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
  2. 04:39:881 (1) - Hmm, most part of this slider is hidden by previous notes, it might be confusing for nowbie, I'd suggest move it out, like this maybe?


[Hard]

  1. 00:55:631 - Drag break to here? Just like you did on 01:55:631
  2. 03:19:631 - No break here? If adding a break, drag break to 03:19:631 feels good
  3. 04:12:882 - (nazi)This KIAI timing section has a 1ms late lol
  4. 04:36:882 - ^


That's all, call me back when you are ready
posted

kanpakyin wrote:

Bubbled.

(ノ・ω・)ノ
Thank you so much for the bubble :oops: , and thanks for your help after so much time :D

Breeze wrote:

Hi

[Normal]

  1. 04:25:631 (2,3) - (nazi) They are not parallel or in a "good curve", which I mean they looked not that perfect, maybe you can try this?
    376,308,265631,2,0,L|300:276,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    260,292,266381,2,0,L|212:236,1,60,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    160,244,267131,2,0,L|148:180,1,60,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
    nice, fixed
  2. 04:39:881 (1) - Hmm, most part of this slider is hidden by previous notes, it might be confusing for nowbie, I'd suggest move it out, like this maybe?


[Hard]

  1. 00:55:631 - Drag break to here? Just like you did on 01:55:631 fixed
  2. 03:19:631 - No break here? If adding a break, drag break to 03:19:631 feels good hmm I really don't want to have a break here because i think it would interrupt the mood of the song :<
  3. 04:12:882 - (nazi)This KIAI timing section has a 1ms late lol
  4. 04:36:882 - ^ fix both


That's all, call me back when you are ready
Thank you so much >><<<
posted
Here we go
posted

Breeze wrote:

Here we go
omg

thank you :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.