forum

Utada Hikaru - Passion (DJ Toy Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
AzuSHeL
I am so sorry it has become slow
Although I had previously changed in the past where it received the previous pointed out :cry:
http://puu.sh/3ygqE.pngthis

I'm sorry it is hard to understand ><

We changed again look again!
Muzu :arrow: http://puu.sh/3ygxp.zip
Oni :arrow: http://puu.sh/3ygyG.zip

Please say if something else :?
Topic Starter
Lanttu
Thank you, updated.
Niva
*summoned by PM*

Normal : 00:30:505 (4) - missing Normal sampleset I believe? :3

Ugh... I talked to HeatKai via PM and he said the Taiko isn't ready yet orz... I'm very sorry orz, idk what to do now either to be honest ._.

17:28 HeatKai: np it? :p
17:29 *Niva is listening to [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/229875 Utada Hikaru - Passion (DJ Toy Remix)]
17:29 Niva: Lanttu's :D
17:29 Niva: ah, okay
17:29 HeatKai: who's the taiko mapper?
17:29 Niva: azunyan556
17:33 Niva: yep~
17:51 Niva: dc'ed orz xD
17:52 HeatKai: more mods won't hurt
17:52 HeatKai: hahaha
Topic Starter
Lanttu
*sob* çwç
mingmichael
Hey Lanttu and azunyanyanyannnnn >w< here the mods that you requested to me

[Muzukashii]
  1. 00:06:703 (2,3) - change these to be k's :3 and 00:06:951 (1) - to be d. i change them to make it same pattern like the pattern which you put before at 00:01:249 (1) - until 00:05:711 (1) - :3
  2. 00:10:794 (2,3) - move this to 00:10:670 (2,3) - . it's fit too with the piano sound at 00:10:670 (2) -
  3. hmmm, this's just a suggestion. how about delete 00:16:125 (2) - ? i want make it a bit same pattern like the 1st part at 00:03:232 (1) - until 00:04:720 (1) - ;3
  4. move 00:21:827 (1) - to 00:21:951 (1) - >w< to follow the vocal and the beat too :D
  5. 00:26:538 (3) - change this to be kat, to make it's same beat like 00:21:579 (1,1,2,1,1) - ;3
  6. 00:32:488 (4) - change this to be kat too, the reason almost same like ^
  7. 00:46:372 (2) - add a note here, it's too weird if it's empty note at here ;w; btw, you can add 00:46:372 (2,3) - dd too if you want, to follow the beat too~! ;3
    :idea: i have an idea~! ;3 how about try this?
    01:05:959 (2) - change to be don and move it to 01:06:083 (2) -
    01:06:455 (1) - change to be kat
  8. how about try this at 01:24:554 (1) - until 01:26:042 (2) - http://puu.sh/3BDy1.jpg :3
[Oni]
  1. 00:42:406 (2,1) - ctrl+g :3
  2. 01:37:943 (2,1) - ^
can't find anything else at Oni orz sorry....
goodluckkkk~!
Makar
I personally find the taikos really enjoyable and would consider them ready for rank if I were still a BAT.
Topic Starter
Lanttu
What to do.
dkun
Call the guest mapper? I would really like to see this ranked! :(
Niva

dkun wrote:

Call the guest mapper? I would really like to see this ranked! :(
Indeed, if a BAT who is able to give a Taiko icon gives a Taiko icon to this map (as an approval sign) I'll gladly bubble this for sure~

(in my last post I asked HeatKai whether it's ready or not but he said isn't yet, however as Makar said it's enjoyable so... yeah xD) - more info here btw : http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/92508
Topic Starter
Lanttu
Done, now waiting!
Kurokami
Why is this in the Works In Progress subforum. I think this is already pending. O_O
Topic Starter
Lanttu

Kurokami wrote:

Why is this in the Works In Progress subforum. I think this is already pending. O_O
Because of the graveyarding. Going to change it back if when Azunyan makes the changes to the taiko diffs.
Darkravens23

dkun wrote:

[...] I would really like to see this ranked! :(
Just Kingdom Hearts :D
Topic Starter
Lanttu
Seriously, I'll never ever again take guest diffs.
Darkravens23

Lanttu wrote:

Seriously, I'll never ever again take guest diffs.
Never say never xD
Next time maybe someone reliable. Waiting for this rank.... :(
Furthermore good luck ;)
Kurokami
Hehe, with my gd this was never happened. I always take care of them. They are my precious childrens. :3
Topic Starter
Lanttu
I don't know anything about taiko so I can't really do anything to them myself. And I think that if you happen to make a guest diff, it's also your responsibility to make sure that you update it, even without me telling about new mods. T_T It's been 12 days since I sent the last PM, 9 days since the reply. (Which told me to wait. For how long?)

I'd feel like deleteing the taiko diffs, but I don't want people to think that I'm overly mean.
Kurokami
Uhm, how about to ask the mapper about the changes, maybe someone else can do it (of course with some taiko knowledge)?

I just wonder, but instead of the wait message, the mapper should just took care of the mod. o.o Anyways, try to ask about the mod and if its okay, then I will take a look (or just ask my friend who is a player and mapper to take a look). And it will be ranked in no times.
BounceBabe

Lanttu wrote:

I'd feel like deleteing the taiko diffs, but I don't want people to think that I'm overly mean.
Put them into the desciption and done ._.
Darkravens23

Lanttu wrote:

Unlucky for taiko players, because this mode gets more popular. Finding someone who can mod it is the better way I think...
Topic Starter
Lanttu
Well, no matter how good mods the taiko diffs get when Azunyan is not doing anything about them.

I'll probably wait another week or so and then throw them into the description like BounceBabe said.

Sent him one last pm, though. Let's wait.

Edit// Done, no more taikos.
Makar
Remove the taiko mapper from tags since you decided to remove them
no kds

I wish some BAT would bubble this ;_;
dkun
00:44:885 (1) - Not a problem with a note, but the storyboard. I understand it's a repeat from the non-JP line, but could you possibly split this so that it would make sense to what she's actually saying at that specific time?
00:58:769 (1) - I feel uneasy with these two flashes in the lower difficulties (they seem overdone and only fits in Insane), but that's just my personal opinion)
01:44:389 (1) - ^ (this is where the cut is, lyrics should also cut)

Makar wrote:

I wish some BAT would bubble this ;_;
Your wish is my command! But let's get some of these issues out of the way before doing so.

ps: not letting this grave! call me back. ;)
Makar
♥♥♥♥♥ ty
KSHR
just in case..

1. 00:29:017 - 未来は / どこまでも輝いてた
  2. 00:44:885 - 僕らは / 少しだけ怯えていた
  3. 01:24:554 - 未来は / どこへでも続いてるんだ
  4. 01:40:422 - 時代の / 移ろいを見ていたいな
"/ marks" are points where should be splitted
Topic Starter
Lanttu
I cut the lyrics, but the flashes are still there because I like them that way. Yeah!
dkun
Oh, how much I love your music, Hikki.

Thanks for putting up with the long waits, Lanttu!
Loctav
wonk ouy naht noitceffa erom deen I
iyasine
gratz!!!
Darkravens23
Finally, gratz ;)
Leiwa
why not "宇多田 ヒカル" but "Utada hikaru"?
I think this Title Unicode is wrong...
Zexion
Masterpiece!
Kenezz
Gratz Lanttu, this is awesome (:
Curisu
Hikki!! :)

gratz ._.
Jycool
I love this song and the hitsound soooo much :)
ryuu
congratulations, lanttu ♥

beautiful map.
wonderful sb.
lovely skin.
Niva
Oh, finally, congratulations~

I'm sorry if I didn't helped much on this map's past though (already shifted into Alumni before bubbling the map) >_<
keketinah
WHERE IS THIS WALLPAPER