Crimmi
Discuss.
H_Hitachiin
Ava
Magicphoenix
WishfulFiction

Ava wrote:

Kick janai!

Air Gear has my favourite art of all time... Now if only Oh Great! didn't write the story.
ampzz
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nostalgia
mathexpert
Dekomori's pigtails are quite dangerous..

California
Effy

that's cute :o
ychao
Kunieda
Nya-nyan_old

^ this xD
Net-Nue
/me got critical hit
Clau
Asada Shino

Clau wrote:

^ this, Accelerator is such a boss
Soarezi

Always give's me dem goosebumps.
Trunks: You're going to destroy the whole planet, father! You've got to stop that!
Krillin: Trunks! Let's go!
Vegeta: FINAL FLAAAASH!
RBRat3
Bittersweet
Ekaru
Harden.

...Giga Destroyer
Apex_old

Accelerator attack DIY:

1. Buy a shotgun in a gunshop. I suggest Remington Model 870 because FPS Russia says it's useful in a doomsday situation, and he says it's cheap.

2. Load the shotgun by pushing (a) shotgun shell(s) into the hole.

3. Put your left hand on the receiver, put the stock against your shoulder, grip the pump-handle with the right hand, and pull it, then release the handle. It should eject back to it's normal place.

4. Point the shotgun at a human head in point-blank range. It can be either yours or someone elses. Normally I'd just point the shotgun at a brick wall or a watermelon instead to evade problems concerning law.

5. Pull the trigger.
Soarezi

Apex wrote:

Side-effects may include pregnancy.
Say what now?
Apex_old

Soarezi wrote:

Apex wrote:

Side-effects may include pregnancy.
Say what now?
Sorry, that concept was "ctrl-v"ed from some game, and in that circumstance, it was supposed to have to point the shotgun at your abdomen.
YotSugoiDX
The super galaxy giga drill break, preferably preformed and executed by the MVP himself, Kamina.
[pGA]Remilia
Imagine Breaker
Flashydeic
Ep. 3 or so of SAO II where Sinon bitch slaps kirito