forum

PP AND ACC BOOST [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Explain the issue you are having:
I opened a thread a while ago about this but I thought it was resolved, but to my surprise it wasn't.
This is what I had previously posted
p/2066301/

Now out of nowhere, I was playing a song and after doing so
My pp went down from 1327, which I explain how it jumped in the older thread
And my accuracy is now stuck on 100%
I only got an A on the song with a low ranking, but something mysteriously happened
Could an admin look into this? Thanks

MillhioreF
Looking at your Best Performance list, two of your four scores there are SS ranks, which would account for the 100% accuracy. I'm not sure why the other two scores wouldn't be weighing it down though...
TheVileOne
Looks like a legit pp bug. This doesn't have anything to do with your pp count since you have 180 pp is the gamemode that you have 100% in. You have unique stats for each gamemode. However the fact that you have top performances that don't add to accuracy is suspicious. All pp maps should give accuracy gains.
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Also something else I don't understand
Before I posted my old thread, my pp was 67, then it went up to the 1300 region, and now its back to 180
I also don't get two SS ranks made up for the 100% accuracy because my accuracy had already been boosted from those ranks
peppy
Your accuracy looks fine?
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
It's my Osu click accuracy
not taiko or other gamemodes
Raging Bull
Well he has 2 SS but he also has two other top ranks that aren't SS yet his accuracy remains a 100%
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Keep in mind the other problem is that my pp has been fluctuating abnormally
From 67 to 1300 then back to 180
Winshley
I thought low-ranked scores isn't accounted into pp Accuracy unless the pp is below 100?

Other than plays shown on screenshot, I did question about the other 2 plays on the Best Performance list though.

Also, is this probably due to the 2 different kinds of pp update (realtime and daily) thing? This is what I experienced on CatchTheBeat mode though. I got rank #1 SS on a map, and my pp dropped instead from 104 to 80. But after waiting for a day it bumped up to 108.
lolcubes
Is it possible that he was ranked higher on those songs/maps so they just got into the best performance list, but they just stayed there when he dropped in ranks and the scores stopped counting towards pp or acc?
This would actually explain a lot.
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
That would explain alot but I don't understand how two songs got me 1000+ pp, as I have other songs that don't show in my top ranks but still added to my pp
TheVileOne
They didn't.

Topic Starter
Phantasyy
My pp was formerly 1.3k
[Kanzaki Ranko]
New maps give a lot of PP, usually.
Topic Starter
Phantasyy
Issue has been re-solved
Seems that the two songs actually did make up 1.3k pp before I lost my rank
class3f
hey,,,my osu get banned because.... my account is too many

how to fix it??

anyone??

oh ya..i forgot,,my osu name,,is OSU_player 209
Dntm8kmeeatu

class3f wrote:

how to fix it??
anyone??

Please don't bump old resolved threads.

It's probably because you are only allowed one account. Making multiple is prohibited. It's literally the first rule.

I think you should read them.

Here is a convenient link. https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules
Lacrimosa

class3f wrote:

how to fix it??

anyone??

After reading the rules, as Dntm8kmeeatu said, I would also recommend sending an email at accounts@ppy.sh, including all the multi accounts you have created. Tell them which is your first account and why they should unban you. What you are doing right now is prohibited, and if you keep doing it, it will result in permanent ban. Don't create and don't use more than 1 account.