forum

[Archived] I won't be able to play Osu anymore?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OtakuXerozu
Problem details:Today, I went to play Osu !, until I was surprised by an error on the screen saying '' Osu! Crashed '', I went to see what the error was, and a huge text appeared, well, I thought that if I uninstall and install it again, it would return to normal, but no, the error continues, ps: My drivers are up to date, I've tried to reinstall it (as I said earlier), I've done everything, but I can't play Osu !, will I have to format my PC? Or is that not going to work? (This happened on 10/29/2020)

System.ApplicationException: LoadLibrary("OPENGL32.DLL") call failed with code 193
em OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinFactory.LoadOpenGL()
em OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinFactory..ctor()
em OpenTK.Platform.Factory..ctor()
em OpenTK.Toolkit.Init(ToolkitOptions options)
em #=znDPawYYJblivFiV_A9HNlGM=..ctor(GraphicsMode #=zrajZUiw=, Int32 #=zUNDGZdo=, Int32 #=zYCkbjxQ=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zJKVa4M4=)
em #=zHmUgYFo7$3i9ILriooXL7eY=..ctor(GraphicsContextFlags #=zJKVa4M4=)
em #=z3O1Kbb5Ihm9tI91foxQZ$DI=..ctor(GraphicsContextFlags #=zJKVa4M4=)
em #=zqtXswHHi$0RXGi_AYtLZ4EY=..ctor(GraphicsContextFlags #=zJKVa4M4=)
em #=za3JIW9XAZyhwtp_PpRjsMW0=..ctor(#=zYVehLzfQbX5hdTDyvg== #=zLHrk4Zc_kM16, GraphicsContextFlags #=zJKVa4M4=)
em #=zYVehLzfQbX5hdTDyvg==..ctor(GraphicsContextFlags #=zJKVa4M4=)
em #=zuUDVJHVhCFuDecDaEg==..ctor(String #=zrzojNhQ=)
em #=zOcbc2iKbn1nALqALfg==.#=zLaRr6HHSVeep(String #=zx9bu_$sJNIhJ, Boolean #=zRuauoXZf8CPB4ht$0q9qS6o=, Boolean #=zPrY0nHdxzvehyIYC0g==)
This is the error

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable Fallback 20160403.6 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
What GPU do you have?
Topic Starter
OtakuXerozu
It's very weak, it's an Intel HD Graphics 4000
Dntm8kmeeatu
That should be able to support the latest versions of osu!

From your post it's hard to tell if you attempted reinstalling osu! or your Graphics drivers.

You should really try reinstalling your drivers. Be sure to use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to make sure your previous drivers are fully removed
Topic Starter
OtakuXerozu
So, should i basically reinstall my drivers?
Dntm8kmeeatu

OtakuXerozu wrote:

So, should i basically reinstall my drivers?
yes
Topic Starter
OtakuXerozu
Thanks for the help! Im really grateful :3