forum

[Archived] Crazy lag and Latency

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Becksen
Hello everyone,

A friend of mine is having a bit of a problem playing osu. Sometimes when she wants to play her game starts going to 1FPS and over 4000ms of Latency. It works fine sometimes and some others it just gets completely unplayable.

Her in game settings, are set to pretty much as low as you can go, and she swears on having nothing running in the background. I have had a look at her computer myself and I don't see any background processes being executed.

Her laptop isn't the best, but she was able to play fine until a few weeks ago, when this issue started happening after a break she took from the game.

Is there anyone that can help us resolve this issue? Thanks for your help.
Tobias Leander
Send her this link help/wiki/Performance_Troubleshooting and tell her to go through all solutions.
Since it's a laptop I'm guessing it has smth to do with power saving enabled, try telling her to plug her laptop into a charger and disable power saving and then run the game.
Topic Starter
Becksen

Tobias Leander wrote:

Send her this link help/wiki/Performance_Troubleshooting and tell her to go through all solutions.
Since it's a laptop I'm getting it has smth to do with power saving enabled, try telling her to plug her laptop into a charger and disable power saving and then run the game.
Thanks a million!