forum

[Archived] Letter Grades Missing From Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_12848804
I recently reset my PC entirely and saved only my song folder(90k Maps) I have lost all my letter grades, and my beatmap calculations have said its finished. When I sort by "Rank Achieved" it shows no maps are achieved yet I have set hundreds of scores. Most of them under top 1k.

UPDATE HOW TO FIX:
What I did first was, move my song folder over to another drive
(refer to this method) community/forums/topics/108334

Along with doing this I also deleted my .db file & Data Folder(WARNING you will lose replays if they aren't top 1,000 and local scores doing this)
And I then started up osu! and my scores began loading in again.

My assumption is. If your beatmap calculations run while signed out of osu! No scores will show up and that will save in either the .db or Data file. So you will have to delete either of those to recalculate and make sure you're signed in whilst doing so.
-Chaeyoung
Yea that occurs to me too. I have a laptop and a PC and I play on both regularly. Scores I set on my laptop do get updated on the website and the game, but I can't see the stats of the score on my PC. It just says that I have played the map before but can't show any data about said play. Are you looking for a fix or something?
Molly Sandera
Well, your data in the maps arent saved in the songs folder, so that's why you dont have them now. I think it was saved in one of the .db files for grades in beatmaps, and as for the local scores it's saved in a data folder. Both of those i mentioned are hidden files, which can explain why you didn't notice it
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_12848804

-Chaeyoung wrote:

Yea that occurs to me too. I have a laptop and a PC and I play on both regularly. Scores I set on my laptop do get updated on the website and the game, but I can't see the stats of the score on my PC. It just says that I have played the map before but can't show any data about said play. Are you looking for a fix or something?
Yeah, I was wondering if there is a way to update my scores saved on the server, so I can see my letter grades
Molly Sandera
I feel like posting this in help thread would yield more results, as this is more of a technical issue
RockRoller

Molly Sandera wrote:

I feel like posting this in help thread would yield more results, as this is more of a technical issue
And now its moved to Help.
TicClick

Pay wrote:

Yeah, I was wondering if there is a way to update my scores saved on the server, so I can see my letter grades
for a single map, you can poke it and wait for a result to load. the grade should appear. if you need a scalable solution, well, there isn't any
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_12848804

TicClick wrote:

Pay wrote:

for a single map, you can poke it and wait for a result to load. the grade should appear. if you need a scalable solution, well, there isn't any
Thanks this essentially answers my question.

UPDATE SOLUTION FOUND:
I was able to get all my grades returned by.
Porting my song folder over to a new drive and then in Windows CMD
using mklink to link the song folder into osu from a different harddrive.

Considered this solved