forum

Looking for tips to improve on specific pattern

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skipper56100
Hi everyone,

I'm not often involved on the forum but I've been stuck for a while on some specific gameplay patterns. Although i've been able to learn a lot by myself over the years, i'm struggling to rank some beatmaps with those types of circles that are usually repeated a countless amount of times :

Beatmap is Haruka Kanata (ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION) - beatmapsets/632128#osu/1341957

Sometimes I am able to pass like 2 or 3 of them and then, my hands can't cope with it or I lose the rhythm.

A video is probably better than a picture : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1orlcpwUW0JrNkMUgHuQ9ct6QdtxIjFFl/view?usp=sharing

Of course, there are other beatmaps with that kind of patterns where i'm struggling like this one : beatmapsets/1127084#osu/2354904

I've been able to rank harder beatmaps than this one but i'd like to know how everyone is tackling with that kind of patterns, maybe i'm just missing the point or i'm just lacking experience to pass those maps and i just need to try until i'm able to pass it. Does anyone has any tips or hints to help me progress on that ? Maybe another beatmap where I can train myself on.

Thanks for your help :)
WitherMite
idk if this helps, but remember that the slider tails get a tick too, it looks like you're leaving the sliders too soon.
and finger control is important for doubles, you have to stop yourself from flam-ing your fingers - by the end of that video you were practically doubletapping.
dung eater
not pressing/following sliders kills your rly fast