forum

HELLO! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-KICHOPAI-
Hi, I'm -SIMPAI-

I started playing Osu! like a year or so ago, but I recently just got a *little* bit addicted to it hahahah. I wanted to be a part of the community (and also just get out of my comfort zone and make friends on the internet like I used to when I was like 12) so here I am, hoping I can get over my social anxiety and make a few friends or something lol
Hoshimegu Mio
Go here if you want to have some fun with others in the community or just have a nice discussion about humorous topics! Also, hello and enjoy your stay at osu!Forums!
Panic Mode
Finally, someone who has the same online anxiety issue as me. I'm down for a new friend (maybe, depends on how my anxiety is the rest of the day ;-; )
- Marco -
Hi SIMPAI 👋

Panic Mode wrote:

Finally, someone who has the same online anxiety issue as me. I'm down for a new friend (maybe, depends on how my anxiety is the rest of the day ;-; )
username checks out :P
Nuuskamuikkunen

Panic Mode wrote:

I can assure you a good part of people here (including myself) suck at socializing.
Hoshimegu Mio

eblf2013 wrote:

Panic Mode wrote:

I can assure you a good part of people here (including myself) suck at socializing.
Yeah. I can't make friends actively IRL too.