forum

(Edit) Beatmap Self-Editor [duplicate] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni
As users are Osu! I think they are new deviera exist beatmap editing function to automatic in the case of not doing much editing work from scratch in the case of new songs or who want to be top-ranked
TheVileOne
What?

I can't understand what you're suggesting.
Topic Starter
Datzuke-Oni

TheVileOne wrote:

What?

I can't understand what you're suggesting.
in short create a beatmap if you have to create your only through a function without much effort
deadbeat
nop. still don't understand x.x
James2250
Not sure I understand either, it sounds like you are asking for a built in function to automatically create a map for a user but I'm not sure.

Maybe posting in your native language (assuming it's not English) and letting us try and translate might help?
Raging Bull
Yeah sounds like he's asking for osu! to create beatmaps automatically.
Starrodkirby86
Yeah, James, that's what he's saying. (By the way, hi!)

He's asking for the beatmap editor to have capabilities that will allow itself to automatically map parts of a song so the user doesn't need to "work so much from scratch".

This topic has been discussed before, as linked here~

While it's possible on a technical level to implement random, automatic patterns that miraculously go with the song, the map would probably lack flow, excitement, and most importantly, that unique style. With a lot of practice and mapping skills, a beatmapper's style can evolve out, and there can be tons of awesome, innovative, fun things that can come out of it. I don't think an automatic beatmap maker can do any of that.

So yeah, going to render this invalid. Sorry! Play maps, pick up on mapping, have fun, and you won't need some generator to create epic beatmaps. :)
Ekaru
Wait what

Too many maps nowadays use an effortless mapping style that involves randomly placing notes to a 1/2 rhythm with random 1/4s thrown in for good measure

Do we need to encourage more of that? It got so bad that I gave up on modding. (EDIT: Though I might get back into it eventually anyways)