forum

[resolved] osu bluescreens computer a few minutes after crashing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
shabky
Every time I run osu! it works for 10-20 minutes and then crashes the game, then a few minutes later my computer. I've only ever gotten one error, and it's with atimpag.sys, which is something with my graphics card i think. It shouldn't be an issue with my computer because my specs are a Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core, 16 gigs of RAM, and Windows 10 home edition. It never crashed until I got a new monitor (ViewSonic 32-inch(?) 1920x1080) and new tablet (XP-Pen Star G640). If anyone has any ideas on how to help, it's greatly appreciated.

osu! version: Stable 20201017.3 (latest)
wsxdrfvyhn
hmm, "something with my graphics card". you could try updating or reinstalling your graphics drivers; maybe the new monitor screwed something up in the drivers. it's very unlikely that this is caused by the new tablet. back when i bought my Wacom tablet and used it on osu! it ran just fine. but who knows, your tablet is from a different brand, so there is a pretty small chance that this is caused by your new tablet. first, try reinstalling or updating your graphics drivers..
Topic Starter
shabky

ILuvSkins wrote:

hmm, "something with my graphics card". you could try updating or reinstalling your graphics drivers; maybe the new monitor screwed something up in the drivers.
This is working so far! Thank you!
Edit: Never mind, it broke again while I was playing honesty heart of sorrow. No blue screen, just restarted my computer.
Edit2: It was an issue with either tablet drivers or monitor drivers