Skandinavien Collab Beatmap Project {Mapping Phase}

posted
Total Posts
72
show more
Saten
Yeah, exactly~
CXu
Aww theo claimed some of the parts I wanted to map ;w;

00:23:656 - 00:46:928
03:08:927 - 03:32:200
05:21:291 - 05:47:291
06:49:471 - 07:12:744

I'll take these then.
-GN
Aww CXu claimed some of the parts I wanted to map ;w;

01:33:474 - 01:56:746
03:32:200 - 03:55:473
07:38:925 - 07:54:788
07:54:788 - 08:20:388

Claiming these.
kriers
I'm gonna scrape leftovers because I'm a bad mapper
Topic Starter
Dolphin

Saten wrote:

I think you should use this timing here

[TimingPoints]
20,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
20,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0
23656,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
23656,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0
46928,-100,4,1,0,100,0,0
142928,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
145291,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
147654,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
150017,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
152380,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
154743,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
157106,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
159469,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
161837,545.454545454546,4,1,0,100,1,0
162382,370.37037037037,4,1,0,100,1,0
162752,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
235479,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
257115,-133.333333333333,4,1,0,100,0,0
286388,-100,4,1,0,100,0,1
321297,363.636363636364,9,1,0,100,1,0
347297,363.636363636364,9,1,0,100,1,0
366751,363.636363636364,9,1,0,100,1,0
379841,-100,9,1,0,100,0,1
397841,363.636363636364,4,1,0,100,1,0
458931,375,4,1,0,100,1,0
460431,387.096774193548,4,1,0,100,1,0
461205,394.736842105263,4,1,0,100,1,0
461994,533.333333333333,3,1,0,100,1,0
Thanks a bunch Saten! :)

CXu wrote:

Aww theo claimed some of the parts I wanted to map ;w;

00:23:656 - 00:46:928
03:08:927 - 03:32:200
05:21:291 - 05:47:291
06:49:471 - 07:12:744

I'll take these then.

-GN wrote:

Aww CXu claimed some of the parts I wanted to map ;w;

01:33:474 - 01:56:746
03:32:200 - 03:55:473
07:38:925 - 07:54:788
07:54:788 - 08:20:388

Claiming these.
Adding these instantly! ;) Added!
Topic Starter
Dolphin
I guess I'll just claim mine whilst I can owo
00:00:002 - 00:11:656
01:56:746 - 02:22:928
07:12:744 - 07:38:925
09:49:988 - 10:02:788

Also I would like
SV: 1.90
AR: 9
Saten
SV 2.0

AR 9

Thats my proposition /o/


I like solid numbers, so yeah
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Song Setup is now official!

  • HP Drain: 7
    Circle Size: 4
    Approach Rate: 8
    Overall Difficulty: 7
    Slider Velocity: 1.92
theowest
Here's how I'm making my hitounds




To CXu: Your part ends where my part begins, I've mapped my start like this
Topic Starter
Dolphin
Dear -GN:
I start like this on 01:56:746

Dear theowest:
I end like this on 02:22:928

Love Dolphin~
-GN
Putting one part up for testing! I'm a somewhat slow mapper but I still managed to complete one part in two days o:

http://puu.sh/1XyrR

I might have put the difficulty too high. I don't know, try it and see how it goes. Let's not make the collab HYPER DIFFICULT in one part and slow in another, shall we?
theowest
Let's try to upload one part at a time, and only keep the timing sections of that part.
That way putting the collab together will be much easier.

Timing numbers to look out for:


Hitsound numbers:


Dolphin, you understand this right?
Topic Starter
Dolphin

theowest wrote:

Let's try to upload one part at a time, and only keep the timing sections of that part.
That way putting the collab together will be much easier.

Timing numbers to look out for:


Hitsound numbers:


Dolphin, you understand this right?
I think I do, but I would love if you would care to explain more in detail :D
Teras
01:10:201 - 01:33:474 unclaimed
04:42:018 - 04:58:018 unclaimed
06:37:835 - 06:49:471 unclaimed
08:20:388 - 08:45:988 unclaimed


I want these :P Sorry for the lae reply, couldnt decide what parts i wanted
KinomiCandy
Herp, no breaks?
Saten
I'm just being lazy

I should pick dem parts soon
Topic Starter
Dolphin

KinomiCandy wrote:

Herp, no breaks?
I think I will just have a few breaks. Not many (Maybe only 2-3). I'll pick out these when all the mappers have chosen their parts which makes it so that the shitty parts will be breaks! \o/ Profit!

Saten wrote:

I'm just being lazy

I should pick dem parts soon
Yes. Yes you should.
-GN
meep

http://puu.sh/20YZz first part fix. some input would be fantastic
CXu
Meh, I've been pretty busy this week. I'll try get some mapping done next week though \o
Topic Starter
Dolphin

CXu wrote:

Meh, I've been pretty busy this week. I'll try get some mapping done next week though \o
Take all the time you need! :oops:
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply