forum

[resolved] Tablet area & osu resolution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dnbr
I switched my tablet area and tried playing osu but the resolution on osu seems to be smaller (1280x720) than that of my actual monitor (1920x1080), I have no idea if the tablet area has anything to do with this. I cannot reach the edges of my osu screen when I am at full screen native resoultion in settings and I have no idea how to fix this, I've tried reinstalling my driver and restarting my computer but nothing happened. I have a XP-Pen G430S.

osu! version: Stable 20201017.3 (latest)
mihari
is your sensitivity set to 1 in osu!'s settings?
Topic Starter
dnbr

KSN wrote:

is your sensitivity set to 1 in osu!'s settings?
No it’s set to 0.7. Is that too low?
Tykork
If you are using a tablet you should try to not use sensitivities under 1x. Having it lower than 1x will cause these issues where you can't reach the entire screen. For the tablet 1x pretty much means "I can reach 100% of the screen". Any lower than 1x would mean that it can reach less than 100%. It's preferable to keep in-game sensitivity to 1x and instead change your active area in your tablet drivers if you want it bigger or smaller.
Topic Starter
dnbr

tykork wrote:

If you are using a tablet you should try to not use sensitivities under 1x. Having it lower than 1x will cause these issues where you can't reach the entire screen. For the tablet 1x pretty much means "I can reach 100% of the screen". Any lower than 1x would mean that it can reach less than 100%. It's preferable to keep in-game sensitivity to 1x and instead change your active area in your tablet drivers if you want it bigger or smaller.
I see that makes more sense. That's why I would drag on windowed mode and it would reach the end on my desktop but not in the game. Thanks I put it on 1 and it works now :D