forum

The HoloEN Ritual

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ninore
Hololive is a weird place. Sometimes wholesome, sometimes cursed.
I have recently noticed an influx of dark energy in HoloEN, specifically Amelia Watson.
Her toxic gamer antics generate more dark magic than anyone else in the Hololive world.

We can harness this toxic energy coming from her streams, and use it to do whatever we want. Whether it's conquering GD or even conquering the entirety of osu!forums, this energy allows us to do anything. ANYTHING.

I have been working day & night to find a way to harness this dark power.
However, it has taken a large toll on my profile. You might have noticed the cursed pfp and signature i had. That was the side effect of working on dark magic for so long. But i will not stop.

I will not stop until this is completed.

The ritual won't be complete until i find the 5 HoloEN Artifacts. So hold out until i manage to find them. When i find them, OT will rise.

Artifact 1
Artifact 1: The Sleeping Tentacle Monster

Here we have the Hololive tentacle monster/human, Ninomae Ina'nis in a sleeping position, with her spooky tentacles acting as a bed of some sort.
This artifact gives off a large amount of Wholesome Energy, which can react with Mainstream Attention Energy to give off lots and lots of Cursed Energy, along with a bit of Cringe Energy as a side product. We need a lot of Cursed Energy, so this is necessary.

Artifact 2
Artifact 2: KFP

A good source for extracting very pure Cursed Energy without any side products.

Artifact 3
Artifact 3: Apex Predator

Artifact 4
Artifact 4: RIP

Artifact 5
Artifact 5: Pocky Detective

holy shit this pic is so cute

Hydreigon

axl2468 wrote:

im so uncultured that I don't know who any of these grills that I keep seeing in OT are
Winnyace
can we please don't turn OT into a simping forum?
samX500
sigh Tad can we get a nuke in this thread? We have enough of one demon here in OT
levesterz
Oh boy here we go again again again
KatouMegumi
Eriri Best Girl
Winnyace
Tux Best Boy
levesterz
furry hater
fuck vtubers

they arent funny as shit
Jonarwhal
when sh*t is pretty funny so it's hard to complete
Topic Starter
ninore

Sombez wrote:

fuck vtubers

they arent funny as shit

GET OUT
Corne2Plum3
bruh
Tad Fibonacci

samX500 wrote:

sigh Tad can we get a nuke in this thread? We have enough of one demon here in OT
Well, OT does have the rule of freedom of beliefs so I guess I can't nuke this thread (yet).

Although abraker shut down all Suisei churches. Maybe I should nuke him instead.
KatouMegumi
I can revive one of my Eriri threads, but afraid I can only do that on 20th of May from now on.
abraker
*abraker is out for lunch*

leave a message after the beep

beep
Topic Starter
ninore

abraker wrote:

*abraker is out for lunch*

leave a message after the beep

beep
me llamo jeff lol xd
Jonarwhal