forum

hello! i am a new to this cute little game!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
poilikijuhi
i always wanted to play this game but i only started a few weeks ago and i really got addicted to this game! it's really fun to just play this game for hours (my hand hurt) and to enjoy clicking circles to the beat! u can call me poilikijuhi or poili for short! i am a morocco player and i just go around downloading any beatmap that looks cool and play it! i am really proud of my ranking and i think that it's good to have a general idea on how good u are at the game and even tho i am still low rank i am really enjoying the game and am looking forward to having 6 digits hopefully will happen in a week or so! anyway i hope people that people here are nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
YyottaCat
How did you get Challenge Accepted badge? I want that too! Also, remember to change your profile picture.
ninore

YyottaCat wrote:

How did you get Challenge Accepted badge? I want that too! Also, remember to change your profile picture.
it has something to do with playing multi but idk exactly how to get it
Cerno

nedd83 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

it has something to do with playing multi but idk exactly how to get it
just pass an approved map and you'll unlock it

this one's easy
Topic Starter
poilikijuhi

YyottaCat wrote:

so basiccly i think i played the big black map thingy and i got it somehow i think!