forum

osu! Catch the Beat Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
HimboBangings
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Dean
Catch the Beat's not that great, Standard's better. Mostly weird people or people with crap mouses play CtB.

Catch the Beat has a lot of good Chinese/Taiwanese players, have they been told about the tournament?
HimboBangings
Actually you're right :)
But i havent been playing standard lately :/
Myou_old
Yh...yesterday i was play with Americans and they didn't know that exist any CTB tournament @.@
DeathxShinigami
Yeah...I kinda forgot this still existed...just wait for the tag team tournament to be over with until you see this start up at least.
Myou_old
Hm...when you add songs to hard and insane difficulty?
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
HimboBangings
HAHA :)
Tellem :P
Do you own one like that Bagno?
Myou_old
Uh..@.@

Maybe...Touhou (Hanataba) - Night of Knights [Lunatic] for hard?

For insane i will take some marathons or something what's gonna be really hard.
DeathxShinigami

Myou wrote:

Uh..@.@

Maybe...Touhou (Hanataba) - Night of Knights [Lunatic] for hard?

For insane i will take some marathons or something what's gonna be really hard.
WHHHHHYYYY....Why does everyone only play popular maps now... ._.
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

Bimmz wrote:

HAHA :)
Tellem :P
Do you own one like that Bagno?
Yup. :P
@Myou: Definately a BIG no. Populars maps are not a challenge.
DeathxShinigami
Hey Guys...I'll turn in my list up to Bagno soon with about 20 new maps most of which you slackers never heard of before... orz

Clue: Party 4u [Mix]
HimboBangings
Ryohan
Hah... I will not participate in tournament but I will give you some propositions about hard or insane maps Bagno :P ofcourse later xD
Myou_old

Ryohan wrote:

Hah... I will not participate in tournament but I will give you some propositions about hard or insane maps Bagno :P ofcourse later xD

Hyh give it him xD
I want play xD
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
HimboBangings
:D nom nom nom
Lilac
Dean
They'd be close to full, it's been a while since the site's been updated, but you can still apply and hope they haven't got 64 players yet.

Also, yay another Aussie CtB player.
DerekMcD
I signed up
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
Yeah.
And also there will be Catch the Beat Portal (call it a fansite if you really want to) @ http://catchthebeat.org.pl instead of tourney. Tourney website will be available here:
http://tournament.catchthebeat.org.pl

:)
aallie_old
I'm kinda glad I didn't miss the tournament. :D
Lilac
Mianki
I have to withdraw from the tournament, since my army starts on July 13 :(
Too bad there won't be anybody representing Finland 'cause I'm the only Finnish CTB player
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
Here's "beta" of new tourney website. Old one looks quite ugly so i redesigned it. :X
http://tournament.catchthebeat.org.pl/b/
Myou_old

BagnoGamer wrote:

Here's "beta" of new tourney website. Old one looks quite ugly so i redesigned it. :X
http://tournament.catchthebeat.org.pl/b/

Hium...This site is pink @.@ wow xD but...i don't see me and my friends on players list and we was signed up.
Royhan when you give Bagno this fabulous maps as you promise ? xD
DeathxShinigami

Myou wrote:

Hum...This site is pink @.@ wow xD But...i don't see me and my friends on players list and we was signed up. Ryohan when you give Bagno this fabulous maps as you promise ? xD
Fix'd...patience everything takes times at somepoint stop giving bagno such a hard time. :P
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
Myou_old
PS. My birthdays are coming.
My too xD
Topic Starter
bagnz0r

Myou wrote:

PS. My birthdays are coming.
My too xD
Mine are coming tomorrow, on 14th July. I expect some kind of party on osu. :>
HimboBangings
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAGNO !!!!!! :D :D :D :) :) :)
Dean
Yeah Bagno, happy birthday and thanks for making the pretty cool websites/organizing the tournament (when it actually starts).
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
Thanks guys. ^^
Myou_old
Too late but happy birthday Bagno ;]

P.S. I was born at 14th too xD
Dean
Topic Starter
bagnz0r
Myou_old

BagnoGamer wrote:

Anyway, after that i'm leaving osu and probably i'll not come back. Who knows.
I just felt like someone from GMC*** thingy, that i was when i was 13.
Bagno don't leave.

"GMC***" ??
peppy

BagnoGamer wrote:

Agreed.
I have to download all avatars, as well as signatures and host them on CtB Portal server.
Anyway, after that i'm leaving osu and probably i'll not come back. Who knows.
I just felt like someone from GMC*** thingy, that i was when i was 13.
Or you could change your page logic so it doesn't load all 1mb+ of images at once and I might give you access.
Lilac
Access to what?

Anyway, let's just hope to Tournament pulls through.
show more