forum

Lag after latest update [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
helyon_karuro
after the latest patch my osu! game play came slow and always get a lag. -_-
TheVileOne
When's the last time you checked your video card drivers for updates?
James2250
Checking t/42149 might help as well. (Or at least will help you give us more info)

Going to edit your thread title as a face isn't exactly helpful....
peppy
Nothing has changed in the latest patch that should cause lag. Can you be more specific about when it occurs, and can you try restarting your PC to see if that helps?
Oinari-sama
Actually I got some funny lags after the last update and posted in t/42149. Got no replies so far, I'll quote it below:

Oinari-sama wrote:

Weird... After receiving the update tonight, I am getting some sort of lag towards the very last note of every map I played. Some maps lags more than others (ie will force you to miss a note).

Anyone else experiencing the same?

FYI nothing's changed in my system. I've had no lag issues before the update. Though probably unrelated, I've also checked my internet speed/ping and task manager and they all comes clean as expected.

My osu is sitting in another HDD and I've also checked that nothing is scanning/indexing/defraging the drive.

I'm at a loss at what could've caused this and what other information I could provide =.=

UPDATE: Just tried on the test build. There was no lag at all. On standard version of osu it's still lagging on the very last note anywhere from 200-1000ms for every song.
Topic Starter
helyon_karuro
:D :D :D thanks for the tips everyone, guhehe, it's ok now. and next time i'll be more specific about my problem. :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: