forum

Friends?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roufou
Friends is an American television sitcom, created by David Crane and Marta Kauffman, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1994, to May 6, 2004, lasting ten seasons.[1] With an ensemble cast starring Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, the show revolves around six friends in their 20s and 30s who live in Manhattan, New York City. The series was produced by Bright/Kauffman/Crane Productions, in association with Warner Bros. Television. The original executive producers were Kevin S. Bright, Kauffman, and Crane.

Feel free to use this thread to talk about friends, like how many you have, or how many you don't have. Did you make any friends in General Discussion? Were they cool? I could ask so many questions about your friends... Don't tell me you have friends more important than me!!
WitherMite
hmmhmhmmhmhmhmmhmhmmhmhmhmhmmhmhmhmhhmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm
Topic Starter
roufou
is that a no friends? Hm? HMMM? HMHMHMHMHMM!?
Lapizote
whats that
Topic Starter
roufou
you clearly didn't read the first paragraph, did you? :/
Lapizote
i cant read
Topic Starter
roufou
good, me neither. let us learn at the same time and share our progress!
Lapizote
okay ill read the first word.

F-ur-r-end-ss.

phew, that was tiring.
Jonarwhal
what's with the question mark?
are you asking if people like friends or have seen it?
are you asking for more information about friends?
are you expressing interest in starting a club where we all watch and discuss friends?
Topic Starter
roufou
yes, yes, yes, and uh....... maybe
Winnyace
should I watch friends?
kai99
okay how come ot always brings in randos from like different parts of the world and makes them all degenerate as fuck it's actually impressive
q9za

kai99 wrote:

okay how come ot always brings in randos from like different parts of the world and makes them all degenerate as fuck it's actually impressive
I don't see anyone being a degenerate.
YyottaCat

q9za wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Most of us are being positive...Right?
WitherMite

YyottaCat wrote:

q9za wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Most of us are being positive...Right?
idk, i just spammed 2 letters, dont know if that counts as positive or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
roufou
It's not impressive, it's perfectly expected for people on the internet to post like this on a place where it's almost the purpose.
clayton
abraker is my friend Sike he will never add me back im so lonely im crying
abraker
that reminds me to check something...

edit: ok, did a thing
clayton
I made a friend today
Lapizote

clayton wrote:

I made a friend today
congrats
show more