forum

A fun little keyboard shortcut survey

posted
Total Posts

In what order do you naturally recite the key-combination that reloads your skin in osu!?

shift+alt+ctrl+s
0.00%
ctrl+shift+alt+s
27.78%
alt+ctrl+shift+s
11.11%
ctrl+alt+shift+s
44.44%
alt+shift+ctrl+s
0.00%
shift+ctrl+alt+s
0.00%
some other way (somehow)
16.67%
Total votes: 18
Topic Starter
dong

Many of you will know that this shortcut when pressed in-game will reload your skin without you having to go into the options. If you didn't, now you know!

peppy seems to have gone to great lengths to prevent you from accidentally pressing this shortcut, resulting in a whopping 4-key combination! This means that the shortcut can be said in many different ways. So, I ask to you, OT users. Which of the ways listed in the poll comes most naturally to you? :)

I'll be interested to find out if there's any clear winner, or if the results are surprising in any way. Just a fun little shower-thought survey!
Zelzatter Zero
Mainly Ctrl --> Alt --> Shift --> S, but again I don't even notice those things much lol.
GPR
ctrl+shift+alt+s

Mostly I can click ctrl+shift+alt with left hand at the same time, because mainly I operate my computer using keyboard and have some shortcut that combine ctrl+shift+alt.
z0z
i don't do the key combination at all
Lapizote
wait, you can reload your skin?
Topic Starter
dong

axl2468 wrote:

wait, you can reload your skin?
GPR
First thing that I do when use new application is look at the shortcut list and memorize them.
Jonarwhal
i always go from the ctrl key to the right then next row, left to right, etc. eg. ctrl+v, ctrl+c