forum

(resolved) Change the combobreak sound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sha19
hiii i want to change my combobreak sound but i cant... I've change the sound name but I still cant... can anyone help? I'm bad at editing stuff
GPR
Make sure the file name is combobreak.wav and enable "use skin's sound sample" in options.
Topic Starter
Sha19

GPR wrote:

Make sure the file name is combobreak.wav and enable "use skin's sound sample" in options.

okie... let me try

I tried but its still the same... my setting of the skin sound sample has always been on
GPR
Could you please upload your skin somewhere (mediafire, catbox, etc) and post the link here to help you throubleshoot the problem.
Topic Starter
Sha19

GPR wrote:

Could you please upload your skin somewhere (mediafire, catbox, etc) and post the link here to help you throubleshoot the problem.
oh no its nt my skin actually. i found this skin and wanted to edit the combobreak only
GPR
Just upload your edited skin and share the link here. After resolved, you can edit the post and delete the link. Or maybe give me the link via PM if you want.
Topic Starter
Sha19

GPR wrote:

Just upload your edited skin and share the link here. After resolved, you can edit the post and delete the link. Or maybe give me the link via PM if you want.

sorry I really don't know hw to upload the link in Mediafire.
GPR
Oh, your combobreak is mp3 file, you dont have to rename it to combobreak.wav, because the file name will be combobreak.wav.mp3. Just rename it to combobreak should be okay and the filename will be combobreak.mp3.