forum

Infected Mushroom - Sa'eed

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ephemeral
good map, but please consider creating a normal and a hard difficulty to go along with sets in the future - the whole 1-diff approval thing for infected mushroom songs is getting really, really old
Andrea

Ephemeral wrote:

good map, but please consider creating a normal and a hard difficulty to go along with sets in the future - the whole 1-diff approval thing for infected mushroom songs is getting really, really old
Did you even see how long is the song?
Mirage
Dude if you knew Infected Mushrooms, you would know that every song of theirs is at least 5 minutes long o_o

omg nemis i cri for u
those

Andrea wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

Did you even see how long is the song?
That's regardless; if you want a full set to go with a song of any length, that's not prohibited.
Mirage
No one would ever do a full spread for 7 minutes unless he doesn't know what is patience???
Tshemmp
Mapping a 7 minutes Normal diff sure is fun and exciting!
Diasios

Tshemmp wrote:

Andrea

xxheroxx wrote:

Tshemmp wrote:

I cried at this post xDD
Jordan
Grats bro :D
theowest
more infected mushroom maps! yay
Topic Starter
Nemis
Thanks! ♥
Tanzklaue
if you're able to map a normaldiff on a 7 minute long map that is fun and interesting, then you are probably a great mapper.

if you can't, then that's ok, as long as you tried. if you don't even try you are just lazy.
Mirage

Tanzklaue wrote:

if you're able to map a normaldiff on a 7 minute long map that is fun and interesting, then you are probably a great mapper.

if you can't, then that's ok, as long as you tried. if you don't even try you are just lazy.
pick whole album and do whole spread because omg everyone lazy
Dark_Ai
omedeto Nemis :3

but I still have to laugh about this lol
DakeDekaane
It's not laziness, actually very few mappers care about low/mid skilled players. This map isn't too hard though.
But it's somewhat true, recently some mappers have been lazy just for the sake of ranking a map, but that's up to the mapper.

Maybe some late, but congrats~
Pizza Kun
congratulations nemis ^^ :)
Azure
congrats~!!<3 Nemis:-*
Topic Starter
Nemis
Thanks ♥
balter 666
this map not sentis?
Uncaught
mapping style is really great, very nice, but i think the hitsounds aren't too sensible. :? does no one else think that the hard sounding whistle and the jerky clap sounds a bit out of place in this generally very soft song? especially mixed with the soft hitsounds, the whistle feels exaggerated and loud, especially when used so often. just some food for thought, great map otherwise! :)
GabrielRKF
Did you just make a awesome map with my favorite Infected song? I think you did.
Hadron
Freaking epic song & map! Thanks so much for creating such an awesome piece of work. It really got me into Infected Mushroom now. :)
Stefan
Max Combo in Taiko: 2.013

grumd
wow, such a bad map
how is this even ranked?