forum

Currently working my first planned PUBLIC SKIN, Genshin Impact Paimon skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PrizmClicks
Hello, I am PrizmClicks 15 year old osu! player/skinner and I've been making osu! skins since I have discovered the unique art of skinning! (around a month into playing) I have made 2-3 skins for myself and a few others for my friends but I never thought of making one public until now! I myself am an artist going to art school, so making my own skins is pretty special to me. I feel I have fun practicing my skills and making the game I enjoy look cool.

(HOPEFULLY) THE FIRST EVER GENSHIN IMPACT osu! SKIN

I recently discovered a game called genshin impact and I'm sure most people that play osu! have heard about it or even play it themselves.But one thing I notice (and like everyone else notices too) is that PAIMON IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS so I decided to make a skin inspired by the UI in Genshin and of course Paimon!

It is a work in progress so things aren't perfect but it will release at some point very very soon

SCREENSHOTS OF THE SKIN SO FAR

*NOTE THAT MANY ELEMENTS ARE JUST PLACEHOLDERS AND WILL BE CHANGED(combo colors,sliders,rank letters,etc)*

I am using the HMS cheshire skin as a base for this skin, but when it's finished it will be completely original
(Rank grade placeholders were from the YUGEN skin)

I hope to make this skin known, I would greatly appreciate anything people can do to make it spread further!

Thank You Everyone!

HecaRegina
Like you said, there are many place holders, just would like to ask, are you planning on changing the follow points?

Arrows are normally hard to follow since it is hard to see on your peripheral especially when doing fast jumps and overlapping moments

Edit: Forgot to add, I am looking forward to more of it!
Topic Starter
PrizmClicks

HecaRegina wrote:

Like you said, there are many place holders, just would like to ask, are you planning on changing the follow points?

Arrows are normally hard to follow since it is hard to see on your peripheral especially when doing fast jumps.
oh yes definitely, they are very distracting!
Cygnusy
The ingame photo is quite bright if you ask me,i would like to recommend to lower the overall brightness of the skin.
Ethequal
looking forward to it!
L1gHT_u
Keqing pls ^^
Dr1nk
Dude this skin is gonna be great :)
Good luck!

(oh yea, pls lower the brightness of the skin, and in the ranking panel i suggest u to (if) you want to put Paimon in the ranking panel, put in in the middle or in the "online ranking")

Hope u understand, my english is bad srry

Here if u don't understand : community/forums/topics/1138771

:)
Topic Starter
PrizmClicks

Dr1nk wrote:

Dude this skin is gonna be great :)
Good luck!

(oh yea, pls lower the brightness of the skin, and in the ranking panel i suggest u to (if) you want to put Paimon in the ranking panel, put in in the middle or in the "online ranking")

Hope u understand, my english is bad srry

Here if u don't understand : community/forums/topics/1138771

:)
Thank you so much for your input! I should move paimon since the ranking grades cover her but I am currently trying to move them and make my own so they dont cover her. As for the brightness, I'm not sure how I would change it but it is intended to be pretty light since it's basically based off of the user interface in genshin impact. I'll see what I can do since many are already suggesting this!
Idkwutimdoing

L1gHT_u wrote:

Keqing pls ^^
That being his/her next genshin skin would be dope
EmanD3000
I cannot wait for this to be done.

One thing that would be super cool in my opinion. (Im not sure how easy this would be to add)

maybe have an animated back button with Paimon floating around.

(Again i have no idea how hard or easy that would be to implement.)

Keep up the good work!