wow noticed it got ranked just now.
btw shouldnt the language be japanese?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/54817
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/65950
Fixed
Strawberry
Ntasuto
Extra :
01:38:680 (3) - OVERMAPPED NOTE ... please guys.
01:36:347 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1) - I totally disagree with this .This is how it believe it should be :

Another:
00:21:680 (1,2) - I am really sorry but this is stupid... why would you make a 2.0x slider and then ad a 0.75.. it like you force people to play the map again in order to not fail this part ..
00:27:264 - overmapped. no lyrics or beat to match this triplet
00:28:930 (4) - ^
00:31:264 (2) - ^
00:49:014 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - ^
wtv..... 2 many
Charles445

Ntasuto wrote:

Extra :
01:36:347 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1) - I totally disagree with this .This is how it believe it should be :

Another:
00:21:680 (1,2) - I am really sorry but this is stupid... why would you make a 2.0x slider and then ad a 0.75.. it like you force people to play the map again in order to not fail this part ..
wtv..... 2 many
Listen more closely, most if not all of this "overmapping" is actually present in the music.
The long stream increases in volume with the drumroll in the music that increases in volume. Just because it starts at a low volume doesn't mean it shouldn't be mapped.
Sliders can have speed determined via the use of slider ticks. That's why an attentive player can go through that part of the Another with no problems.

Thanks for your concerns! I think the map should still be fine in its current state.
Ntasuto

Charles445 wrote:

Ntasuto wrote:

Extra :

Another:
wtv..... 2 many
Listen more closely, most if not all of this "overmapping" is actually present in the music.
The long stream increases in volume with the drumroll in the music that increases in volume. Just because it starts at a low volume doesn't mean it shouldn't be mapped.
Sliders can have speed determined via the use of slider ticks. That's why an attentive player can go through that part of the Another with no problems.

Thanks for your concerns! I think the map should still be fine in its current state.

Other BATs are using the opposite logic. Since a beat or whatever you call it its barely hear-able to not hear-able at all they tell you not to put a note there coz it is caller overmapping.

I dont really understand what is happening here.
You should like all BAT talk and make up your minds..

i am out of here. wont struggle anymore to make this a proper map .. gl with your future maps
Topic Starter
Skystar

Ntasuto wrote:

I lol'd.
Zero__wind

Ntasuto wrote:

Other BATs are using the opposite logic. Since a beat or whatever you call it its barely hear-able to not hear-able at all they tell you not to put a note there coz it is caller overmapping.

i am out of here. wont struggle anymore to make this a proper map .. gl with your future maps
Hye man plz you're kidding me
could you plz make a map for this song which is better than this
mapping is not just reproducing the music, but rather decorating the music
I guess you're right to get out of here if you don't know what makes a great map and can't appreciate this masterpiece
fanzhen0019
Kodora
lol
Flask
lol
Chewin
Hi yuko <3
Gratz :3
Stefan
Congrats for the Rank, especially fanzen. Such a sexy mapper. ♥

Ntasuto wrote:

trying to be smart, hm?
Avena
I lol'd at you guys attacking the poor guy and calling this a masterpiece.
*runs away from Yuko's army of fanboys*
wonders
呕草居然有人有跟我一样2b的想法,哪有音就下哪里,没有音就别下,泪流满面,要是真能这样做图得求他教教我,我一直都想这样弄啊。