wow it's Dixie Flatline \o/
Yeah, It's Dixie Flatline~ I really love his song <3
mintong89 wrote:wow it's Dixie Flatline \o/
backstep wrote:sorry for delay, i had a lot of work and exam everyweek It's okay :3
I see your map get bubble, so i'll mod here.
I have a bit suggestion about hitsound you can change or not
00:15:289 (1) - add whistle end slider.
00:17:956 (1) - ^
00:21:289 (3) - add whistle start slider
00:25:956 (1) - add whistle end slider.
00:28:622 (1) - ^
00:31:289 (1) - ^
02:12:622 (1) - ^
02:34:289 (2) - add whistle repeat slider.
02:37:289 (3) - add whistle start slider
02:39:956 (2) - ^
02:41:956 (4) - add whistle end slider.
02:45:289 (3) - whistle.
02:47:289 (1) - add whistle end slider.
02:50:622 (3) - add whistle start slider.
02:55:622 (2) - add whistle repeat slider.
02:58:289 (2) - ^
03:01:289 (7) - add whistle start slider.
03:06:622 (3) - ^
03:08:956 (6) - add whistle end slider.
03:11:622 (2) - add whistle repeat slider.
03:38:622 (3) - add whistle start slider.
03:41:289 (3) - ^
03:43:956 (3) - ^
03:48:956 (2) - add whistle end slider.
03:51:956 (7) - add whistle start slider.
03:54:622 (3) - ^
03:59:289 (1) - add whistle end slider.
04:01:956 (4) - ^
04:05:289 (3) - add whistle start slider.
04:10:622 (2) - whistle.
04:13:289 (6) - add whistle start slider.
04:15:956 (3) - ^
04:22:622 (1) - add whistle end slider.
- Same as Normal pattern
Great song & map -w-
No comment means fixed~
Sonnyc wrote:Sorry for the delay T^T
-- Imo, the reverse arrow was quite hard to read since your skin was too bright. Especially in yellow sliders.. Will chage it later since I don't have much time to play comp ><
00:54:622 (1) - 1 Grid left
02:53:289 (7) - Add Clap at the start? add whistle instead
03:35:956 (3) - Follow whistle here? Imo, finish sounded little odd
04:26:622 (2) - Change a bit to not touch 04:27:956 (1) on purpose
00:19:622 (4) - Place at (140,128)? Jump will be nice here
00:54:956 (2,3) - Though this is a symmetry pattern, making distance consistent will be better
01:54:456 (6) - Place at (276,172)? This will make a better flow
02:38:289 (4) - Imo, stacking isn't the best. (256,336) won't be bad.
02:41:289 (1) - Kinda nazi, but if you can change this to a 3 point slider, it will be a better blanket with (5)
03:10:956 (5) - Imo, a mini jump doesn't fit well.
03:31:622 (1,2) - Well, seems quite ugly to me. Try 1.00x distance as before.
03:32:456 (4) - 1.50x will be confusing. Reduce to 1.00x
03:36:622 (1) - Instead of a single slider with 5 reverses, I prefer to break into 2.
03:58:956 (1,2,3) - Make these a perfect line
04:47:289 (2) - This slider is closer to (3) than (1). I hope you can rotate abit to make spaces even.
Thanks for mod! It's really useful :3
Loneight wrote:Hi~ Sorry I late ...a lot ;w;
M4M from Crystal's map.
"re" is means "remove"
Black is just suggestion, if you don't like , you can skip it
Blue is recommended to fix
red is unrankable issue
- for reversearrow.png, it is a little hard to find it with combo 3 because its color is a little similar to combo3 color, my way is cram the blank or change combo 3 color, or up to you (I mean keep it) ~
- remember remove song setup - storyboarding - Letterbox during breaks, because it will cover video
- Fixed all!
- 00:13:623 (2,3,4) - I feel there aren't enough loud, try to add a 35% volume on 00:13:289 - , because the piano sound is loud, note sound is in whispers let me feel strange
- 00:22:622 (1) - why don't add whistle at end like 00:17:956 (1,3) - 's sound of rhythm?
- 01:11:956 (7) - add whistle at start like 01:10:622 (5) - to make a sound of system
- 01:21:289 (4) - add at start, reason same as 01:11:956 (7) -
- 01:24:622 (2) - add whistle at exhumation to represent "toot" sound, because there empty is also strange for me
- 01:32:622 (5) - I think you can NC this like 02:47:289 (1) -
- 01:42:622 (4) - NC there like 02:35:956 (1) -, because I hear have a stress, let me feel it is new start, also can let there have a NC of law
- 02:14:622 (4) - add whistle at end, reason same as 01:11:956 (7) -
- 02:23:622 (2) - maybe you forget add whistle at exhumation?
- 02:25:289 (5) - same as 01:11:956 (7) -
- 02:45:622 (4) - 02:45:956 - dosen't have clap sound let me feel strange, very strange ..., i think you can try this, suitable for music, isn't it ?
- 02:59:956 (5) - same as 01:42:622 (4) -
- 03:07:956 (5) - same as ^
- 03:51:289 (5) - same as 01:32:622 (5) -
- 04:01:956 (4) - same as ^
- 04:11:956 (4) - same as 01:42:622 (4) -
- 04:16:956 (1) - re NC, I think don't need NC for there, I can't find any NC reason ..
just remember your NC of law in kiai time, not random, but anyway, soild diff :3
- 00:10:289 (7) - NC to easy to read it is 1/2, because 00:09:289 (2,3,4,5,6) - is 1/4, according to inertia, will hit 00:10:289 (7) - like a 1/4 note so that will miss, 50 or 100 score
- 00:13:289 (1,2,3,4) - same as Normal
- 00:15:289 (1) - don't stack there, I think it isn't suitable for vocal, the vocal let me feeling there should have a moving feeling like 00:20:956 (3,4) -
- 00:25:956 (1) - same as ^
- 00:30:956 (2,3) - same as ^
- 01:10:956 (1,2,3) - I think this slider should start at white line , because vocal let me feel it start at that like 00:11:289 (1,2,3) - will more suitable for vocal Let me hear other's opinion first. If they say it's weird to add a circle or slider at the red line, I definetly will change it.
- 01:18:956 (2,3,4,5) - same as ^ same
- 01:32:289 (2,3) - same as 00:30:956 (2,3) -
- 01:59:956 (3) - remove it, I think will more suitable for music rhythm
- 02:14:956 (2,3) - same as 00:30:956 (2,3) -
- 02:22:956 (1,2,3,4) - same as ^
- 03:57:622 (1,2,3,4) - this jump is too large so that destroy the diff balance, try to reduce the distance
some sliders use too strange for vocal, because use wrong (I mean slider isn't suitable for start at red line but you let it start at that) , let that part's rhythm become strange >~< , remember to avoid this next time Okay, will try to aviod it next time!
that all ~
good luck >w<!
Thanks for mod!
CDFA wrote:Modding yours 2nd because it's long. I generally like to get the longest stuff done first (Unless there's time constraint, hence why yours is second, not first)
01:20:289 (4,5) - It'd be cool if you could move this so it makes a circular pattern with 2 and 3.
01:48:956 (4) - Move this to the other side so it makes a nice diamond pattern with the rest of the combo
02:01:289 - This is an awkward place to have a break. I'd personally have it at the first part of this phrase, and map the second part, since it has more background stuff. Maybe I will map this part
03:36:622 (1,2) - This is incredibly awkward to play, since you're starting the second repeat on the second note of the triplet, which is just weird. I'd personally not have triplets here, but if you want to keep it, remove a repeat from the previous one and move the second one to where the first one used to end.
04:11:622 (6) - Kind of random jump.
04:27:956 (1) - Angle this more downward so it looks nicer.
04:54:622 (1) - Make this curve more promenant
04:57:289 (1) - ^
I'm not sure about the rules of this, but I think you have to have a diff below 3 stars. I'm not sure how much they enforce it, though, if the diff plays easy enough. Take a look at this map -> http://osu.ppy.sh/b/187590&m=0 The normal diff is the easiest diff in this map and the star rating is above 3 ><
00:11:289 (1) - Avoid sliders with more than 1 repeat.
01:37:289 (1) - Would it be possible to move this so there's no overlap? on purpose
03:46:622 (7) - This is currently unsymmetrical (the end is higher than the beginning)
04:35:622 (1) - Add clap (and remove whistle?)
Naryuga wrote:via forum PM (sorry for the big delay)
just some small/nazi things... No kd if you don't feel this helps
- AR -1(4), it's fast for the easiest diff imo
- 04:45:289 (3) - whistle on the head? it fits the piano sound well like 04:50:622 (3) -
- 04:47:956 (3) - same ^
- 04:55:622 (2) - ^ (reverse arrow)
- 00:04:956 (4,5,6,7) - move 1 grid to right for perfect symmetry
- 01:30:622 (3,4) - same ^
- 02:41:289 (1) - try this code for a better blanket?32,64,161289,6,0,P|16:160|83:215,2,190,4|8|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
- 04:53:622 (5) - whistle?
Combo1 : 255,129,45
Combo2 : 50,50,50
Combo3 : 25,145,255
Combo4 : 240,210,10
Thanks for mod and star!
Xierra wrote:Konichiwa! Orang indonesia kah? Aku sih bisa, cuma aku lebih terbiasa bahasa Inggris :3
I got to say, I love songs like this and you did well on the mapping!
My modding is kinda noobish and mostly hitsounds, please don't hesitate to ignore if it's not useful >w<
Now for the mod:
GeneralI think it's better if you remove the Fail Background. It doesn't fit :/ You're right -w-;
I found this amazing background for you to use. You wanna use it somewhere? Will consider about it later~ 'cause this pitcure so kawaiii ><
Nice~03:15:956 - End 2nd Kiai time here? yup[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,129,45
Combo2 : 50,50,50
Combo3 : 25,145,255
Combo4 : 240,210,10
Normal Mostly fixed!Trying to make the hitsound as similar to Hard ones.
01:26:622 (4) - On slider start, change whistle into finish.
01:37:289 (1) - ^
01:46:622 (3,5) - Add a whistle on parts without hitsound :3
01:46:622 (3) - On slider end, change whistle into finish.
02:51:956 (5) - On slider start, change whistle to finish.
03:13:289 (1) - ^
03:29:289 (1) - On slider start, change finish to whistle.
03:34:622 (1) - On slider start, change finish to whistle.
03:35:956 (3) - On slider start, remove whistle add finish.
03:54:622 (3) - ^
03:57:289 (1) - ^ On slider end
04:16:956 (4) - On repeat, change whistle to finish
04:19:289 (7) - Remove clap and add finish
Hard Mostlyt Fixedl~00:55:622 (4) - Add whistle.
00:55:956 (5) - Sounds bad. Use the notes below. The slider has clap on start and finish on end.
01:45:289 (1) - On slider start, remove finish and add whistle.
02:19:956 (5) - Remove finish and add whistle.
02:41:289 (1) - ^ on slider start.
02:59:956 (1) - ^ on slider start.
03:31:956 (3) - On slider start, remove finish and add whistle
03:32:622 (5) - On slider start, add whistle and clap.
03:45:289 (1) - Remove whistle and add finish
04:03:956 (1) - On slider start, remove finish and add whistle
04:14:622 (1) - ^
04:19:289 (4) - On slider start, remove whistle and add finish
03:33:622 (6) - ^ on slider end.
04:03:956 (1) - Remove finish and add whistle
04:06:622 (5) - Remove finish and add whistle
04:08:622 (2) - On slider start, remove whistle and add clap.
04:31:622 (4) - Remove whistle on slider start, add one on the end.
04:40:956 (3) - Remove whistle
04:42:289 (2) - Same as 04:31:622 (4)
04:47:289 (2) - Remove the whistle on slider end.
04:47:956 (3) - Add a whistle on slider start.
05:02:289 (6) - A circle would be great here!
I love the flow in both of your diffs! I don't want to mess with your flow here, just making it consistent to the other parts.
Please rank this map, oh sang mapper Indonesia!
Ganbare yo! Good luck!
♪ Hikare Au Gemini Saa~ ♪
<- Catch this!
Thanks for mod!
selova wrote:hi, sorry latee...~
make normal star rate <= 3.0
about rank criteria imo...
make normal 2nd kiai time same with hard Fixed
normal Fixed all
00:51:956 - change whistle to finnish on end slider
04:53:956(4) - no repeat here and just go with 1/2 slider
hard Fixed all
02:58:622(2) - i thinks it's better with curve slider
03:27:789 - add note?
04:47:456 (2) - rotate -30deg and move to x 292 y 200
already a good map...
SliderBorder: 255,255,255Do this for both difficulties.
Thanks for mod!
Makar wrote:hi! from my queue
Bolded suggestions are things that are unrankable or in some way related to the ranking criteria.[General] Fixed all~
- You must include a sliderborder colour. This is required since you have a skin, and can be done by manually editing the .osu file. Open the .osu file in notepad, then scroll down to the [Colours] section. Once, there, add this below the colors:SliderBorder: 255,255,255Do this for both difficulties.
- Remove star.png and hitcircleselect.png since this is only used in song select and editor.
- I really suggest not using the black combo color, it's not really fitting and really hard to read on dimmed bgs. Why not use a grey color?
- I also suggest removing the timing points that only vary in volume by 10%. At the start of each difficulty you switch from 20% to 30% and back, and it's hardly noticeable.
- Song folder, bg, mp3, timing, video, all check out fine~[Normal]
- Nothing to say, nice job.[Hard]
- Disable letterboxing in breaks for consistency and since you have a video.I forgot... Fixed.
- 01:00:956 (2,3) - I think you made a mistake in your spacing here =w= use the same as the note after. Yeah...Fixed!
- 01:02:289 (5,6,1) - This plays better when stacked imo. Fixed
- 03:26:289 - 03:37:289 - This section is a lot harder than the rest of the difficulty. Since the music style doesnt really change here to call for such an increase, I recommend leveling it out. Here are some suggestions: Remap this part and taking some of your suggestion!~
- 03:26:622 (2) - Change to a circle, due to ^
- 03:27:789 (4) - Delete, due to ^
- 03:28:289 (6) - Change to a circle, due to ^
- 03:29:122 (8) - Delete, due to ^
- 03:35:789 (3) - Delete this, and put a circle on 03:35:956, due to ^
- 04:51:956 (1) - I recommend removing a repeat on this. This is the only multi-repeat slider in the map, and there's nothing special to really indicate it and feels inconsistent. Fixed
- 04:53:622 (5,6,7) - Change to a repeat slider? The direction of the triple is very anti-flow, making the cursor go off screen. Okay, fixed!
Good luck and PM me in IRC if you have questions or need help~