forum

Who is playing map X?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,273
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin
As a mapper, sometimes i'd like to spec people playing my map, and go through the full list to check sounds stupid. Also i'm quite sure there're other players thinking the same, they may want to spec people playing super hard maps or whatever.

Not sure if it's easy to do but could we search like we're using username to search a player? Maybe Filter "map"
South
i just started mapping (havent submitted anything yet :/) but i think this would be really cool if i got something out there and could see people playing it :D +5
jemhuntr
imo the search should not only search username strings, it should include location, current status, and currently playing/mapping/editing/modding map.
Kuroneko-sHerald
And something like "only map you have" would be nice, so you can spectate people being sure that you have the maps.
Wishy

Kuroneko-sHerald wrote:

And something like "only map you have" would be nice, so you can spectate people being sure that you have the maps.
I think that might be a little too complicated.
jemhuntr
that would actually be nice.
Faust
Haha, pretty neat idea.
Natsu
good idea :o
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
yeah, good idea ww
Anju_old_1
I support this idea fully. Adding this to the f9 menu as a checkbox to find players who are playing maps you own would be awesome.
quaternary
I think a new tab would be nice - Rank, Timezone, Owned Maps, World Map.
Stefan
Stalking people 2.0
DJNightmare
But it is nice to know that people are playing your maps :3
SapphireGhost
Indeed a good feature for mappers to see popularity and how people are playing them.
MillhioreF
I'm a big fan of this idea. Have my stars.
Raging Bull
I always play your maps Rin
Wishy
I'm still suporting this but it feels it could be hard to get it done?
ReVeNg3r
If this will be implemented ,i am sure for suppporters only
Kemdo
I Would give you my stars - But I am out ; __ ; - Great idea either way ^^
Suimya
well..i kinda agree with this so yeah...adding a map search or something might be good, i guess o.ob
BeatofIke
Not a bad idea. Assuming that your map is submitted via BSS, it could be possible to implement.
PyaKura
Here you go, have some stars.
Kayano
Good idea~ Take my stars
Umi
Oh nice idea ~ suporting this.
sheela
This is not bad. Support~
[Luanny]
yes, delicious.
Seems like pretty good. Star
XinCrin
Great Idea . I would like to see guys that are playing my map . Supporting this !
dennischan
This sounds NICE!
Hubiiii
Here take my stars (+8) :D :D
Starred
Macacito
useful
ZenoDiac
I agree this is a fun feature to be implemented, though it will probably end up becoming a supporter feature if it succeeds.
LooneX_old_1
+5
Soarezi
YESPLZ
ExtremelyAvg
emonite
I will just support this for it looks interesting and make sense. ;)
show more