forum

Aimer - Brave Shine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2020 m. spalio 26 d. at 17:18:44

Artist: Aimer
Title: Brave Shine
Source: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]
Tags: フェイト/ステイナイト エメ type-moon defstar records notes aniplex ufotable 2nd second season op opening anime japanese pop ubw Hisashi Koyama Kenji Tamai Shogo Ohnishi
BPM: 85,5
Filesize: 39647kb
Play Time: 03:47
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3,82 stars, 647 notes)
  2. hs (4,23 stars, 1027 notes)
  3. Insane (5,09 stars, 750 notes)
Download: Aimer - Brave Shine
Download: Aimer - Brave Shine (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Being with you makes me feel like I can't stop this burning hot love any longer!!

Welcome to yet another Ai Kiss opening mapped by me, I really love both the game and the song, hope you'll enjoy this amazing Sakura Miko, Houshou Marine, AZKi vtuber trio :)

I'd like to say thank you to all my amazing guest difficulty mappers Frey iyasine Loneight for making a guest difficulty for me and Hoa thank you as always for helping out with small video edit <3

Truly a top contender for a definition of tomatas song, but I think Ai Kiss 3 might've beat it, not too sure, because they're both super moe and cute >=<
Check out other Ai Kiss maps mapped by me:
Ai Kiss 1 OP
Ai Kiss 3 OP
Ai Kiss 3 ED
Nanase & Ai Kiss 3

thank you boxxu :3

- Muchin Shmiklak Thank you guys so much for helping us out with modding and helping me rank this map! <3

- -White Thanks for modding the map even though you didn't have enough time to nominate, I appreciate the help!

- Frey iyasine Loneight thank you guys for your amazing guest difficulty contributions <3

- defreeyay thank you for such an awesome quality mp3 and video!

- Hoa thank you as always for helping out with small video edit <3