forum

What's your life aim?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Soly
Jarby
That creative writing paired with human physiology and psychology 101 made me really sad :'(
Jazz

Soly wrote:

You are part of a monstrous organism called the universe. It will do ANYTHING to devour and expand. This is a survival of the fittest existence, the weak fall by the wheyside well the ruthless and superior rise to the top. They vacate the highest positions and make all the decisions for the mass populace, who they consider to be just numbers. Because of this, you have no control over your own existence and are completely powerless. Your consciousness is a tool which was developed so that the universe could further increase it's ability to expand.

This means you don't have freewill, because you are a slave to the meat suit you inhabit. The desire to live and desperate attempt at explaining as to why life is meaningful or good, is a defence mechanism from the reptilian part of the brain. It is designed to keep you alive so that you can procreate and further expand the universe. From a young age you can see how humans tend to copy animals or other people, even subconsciously this happens. The sense of being an individual is in fact an illusion which is glued together by our 5 senses.

The reason you enjoy being alive is because of the chemicals dopamine released during pleasurable experiences. All of your thoughts and experiences, love, friends and family. All those memories are chemical reactions, nothing but empty shells. In short, your existence and will to live is due to a pursuit of chemicals. Like a drug addict, once something isn't enough you will seek to obtain higher pleasures. like listening to the same song and over and over again, you will get bored of it eventually and look for something else to pleasure yourself with, this applys to everything in life. This is part of the universes ambition for you to expand and devour.

Right now, you are living on a rock in the middle of infinite nothingness in all directions. You come from nowhere and exist for no reason. A lot of people get so caught up in life that they forget about this or they choose not to think about it, because it gives them a sinking feeling of uneasiness.

After you die, you most likely won't have rest. Because you no longer have a physical body or mind to think with, you could end up becoming nothing but pure awareness in empty space for eternity.

There is no justification to existence, it simply is. All that awaits one in truth seeking is madness. You are a spec of dust that will be crushed under the gravity of reality, like a wet towel smothering you and suffocating your entire being, you will be consumed. You haven't suffered nearly enough. You are stuck in this endless torture chamber.

Have a nice day :)

Jazz wrote:

go diecry emo kid
Restless Spirit

Macacito wrote:

nobody is going to survive, we're all goin to get in serious pain till we die, and it can occur any day..
To survivve as long as I naturally can, obviously. I'm not planning on living forever. That would be stupid.
Macacito

Jazz wrote:

Soly wrote:

You are part of a monstrous organism called the universe. It will do ANYTHING to devour and expand. This is a survival of the fittest existence, the weak fall by the wheyside well the ruthless and superior rise to the top. They vacate the highest positions and make all the decisions for the mass populace, who they consider to be just numbers. Because of this, you have no control over your own existence and are completely powerless. Your consciousness is a tool which was developed so that the universe could further increase it's ability to expand.

This means you don't have freewill, because you are a slave to the meat suit you inhabit. The desire to live and desperate attempt at explaining as to why life is meaningful or good, is a defence mechanism from the reptilian part of the brain. It is designed to keep you alive so that you can procreate and further expand the universe. From a young age you can see how humans tend to copy animals or other people, even subconsciously this happens. The sense of being an individual is in fact an illusion which is glued together by our 5 senses.

The reason you enjoy being alive is because of the chemicals dopamine released during pleasurable experiences. All of your thoughts and experiences, love, friends and family. All those memories are chemical reactions, nothing but empty shells. In short, your existence and will to live is due to a pursuit of chemicals. Like a drug addict, once something isn't enough you will seek to obtain higher pleasures. like listening to the same song and over and over again, you will get bored of it eventually and look for something else to pleasure yourself with, this applys to everything in life. This is part of the universes ambition for you to expand and devour.

Right now, you are living on a rock in the middle of infinite nothingness in all directions. You come from nowhere and exist for no reason. A lot of people get so caught up in life that they forget about this or they choose not to think about it, because it gives them a sinking feeling of uneasiness.

After you die, you most likely won't have rest. Because you no longer have a physical body or mind to think with, you could end up becoming nothing but pure awareness in empty space for eternity.

There is no justification to existence, it simply is. All that awaits one in truth seeking is madness. You are a spec of dust that will be crushed under the gravity of reality, like a wet towel smothering you and suffocating your entire being, you will be consumed. You haven't suffered nearly enough. You are stuck in this endless torture chamber.

Jazz wrote:

go diecry emo kid
u know he's right right?
Jazz
yeah,so?

Instead of picturing the world as a filthy dump site of disgusting people who enjoy their pathetic excuse for a life, people who step on dead bodies and rotten meat, people who like to bathe on money and blood, people who try to forget everything by drowning themselves with alcohol and illegal drugs, ridiculous low lives trying to reach the top of the pedestal and those who are already at the top who laughs at them and spits at them every time they try to climb higher, and people who try to kill themselves because they can't escape the reality that is called 'life'. I like to imagine it more as a field filled with flowers with the chirping of the birds at the background and skies full of rainbows and flying unicorns.

on topic: to be able to help my parents plus my sister and myself
Cyclohexane
Who cares?

Seize the god damned day.
fartownik

Soly wrote:

Nice.
Kingkevin30

Soly wrote:

Jazz wrote:

Seriously why so negative? Instead of thinking like that why not enjoy everything while it lasts? Bad things happen every time and all we can do is move on and not be stuck with the past events.
Being depressed about things like that means you lost at the game I like to call 'Life'.

I love your point of View and i also agreeing with it,but as my existence has no point i'll ask myself..why should their be a reason to life or to be alive.
and im happy to await my endless suffering as it has no difference to my normal life, so i will life on and challenge my destiny without any reason
Macacito

Kingkevin30 wrote:

I love your point of View and i also agreeing with it,but as my existence has no point i'll ask myself..why should their be a reason to life or to be alive.
and im happy to await my endless suffering as it has no difference to my normal life, so i will life on and challenge my destiny without any reason
thats stupid
maal

fartownik wrote:

Soly wrote:

Nice.
this suddenly killed me
Foxtrot
Life has no point, that's why we must find a reason to live it.
GladiOol

Dulcet wrote:

Dopamine.
Foxtrot

GladiOol wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

Dopamine.
Right.
maal

GladiOol wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

Dopamine.
football
Macacito

maal wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Dopamine.
football
osu
mathexpert

Soly wrote:

Jazz wrote:

Seriously why so negative? Instead of thinking like that why not enjoy everything while it lasts? Bad things happen every time and all we can do is move on and not be stuck with the past events.
Being depressed about things like that means you lost at the game I like to call 'Life'.
SPOILER

Makes me wonder if Nihilism is inherently cynical

Probably.
Kingkevin30

Macacito wrote:

Kingkevin30 wrote:

thats stupid
Stupid people have more fun with their life,because they don't think
Cyclohexane
I don't consider myself stupid and I'll be damned if I don't enjoy my life

Depression does not make you smart; if you believe that the only thing you'll achieve is having people want to punch you in the face.
It's up to you if you can enjoy what you have.
Jarby

Mr Color wrote:

Depression does not make you smart
Fuck, I actually need to, like, study and shit?