forum

inserting another audio from a scene to a song

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asphiee
how do you do that? theres a song i want to edit, like in a specific part of a song you insert a dialogue (idk the right term) that was taken from a scene then fade it out.

i've listened those kind in MAD or AMV or like a music video thats not anime related.

i kinda want to start learning how to edit myself so i can apply it in mapping.
TheKingHenry
Maybe just SB-hitsound them in or something, editing songs for that seems a bit sketch - not that I can remember from memory what kind of rules there are regarding that kind of stuff though

Anyways typically you'd just open the song audio in some software that can do this (probably DAW of a kind), then add another track where you put the audio you want to insert, apply fade to that like you wanted, check that they play nicely together (volume balance at least if nothing more), and then export the whole. That's about it for the basic idea
Topic Starter
Asphiee

TheKingHenry wrote:

Maybe just SB-hitsound them in or something, editing songs for that seems a bit sketch - not that I can remember from memory what kind of rules there are regarding that kind of stuff though

Anyways typically you'd just open the song audio in some software that can do this (probably DAW of a kind), then add another track where you put the audio you want to insert, apply fade to that like you wanted, check that they play nicely together (volume balance at least if nothing more), and then export the whole. That's about it for the basic idea
sounds tough, ill try this. thanks man