Update Touhou v2 (widescreen)

Download: http://db.tt/QRoFAuah

Screen shot :

posted
:D Nice!!
posted

Oinari-sama wrote:

Nice skin!

Just to let you know though, there's already an old skin called TOUHOU by Si Ri Ru. If a user already has that skin installed while trying to install this skin, what will happen is that osu will extract this skin to osu\skins\TOUHOU\Touhou. The user will have to rename the folder, copy it under osu\skins, then edit the skin.ini so it has a different name.

_Sakura_-_ maybe you should consider renaming the skin to avoid this duplicate problem?
Let's all ignore Cyclone's skin.
posted
Wow, nice skin, downloaded :D
posted
Nice!
posted

Cyclone wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

Nice skin!

Just to let you know though, there's already an old skin called TOUHOU by Si Ri Ru. If a user already has that skin installed while trying to install this skin, what will happen is that osu will extract this skin to osu\skins\TOUHOU\Touhou. The user will have to rename the folder, copy it under osu\skins, then edit the skin.ini so it has a different name.

_Sakura_-_ maybe you should consider renaming the skin to avoid this duplicate problem?
Let's all ignore Cyclone's skin.
Yes
posted
Eye catching, Downloaded.

I hope you'll make another skin in the future :)

edit: I also share your theme to my friends. They like it also (y)
edit#2: Touhou wide v2 are corrupted. ".ini was missing"
posted
Quite nice skin you have there.

..though, I'd prefer if you could differentiate between regular hits and Geki or Katu hits. While I'm at it, the total score in the results screen is off-panel... but I guess this is due to the UI overhaul for the new default skin (and this Touhou skin was made before it). Hopefully, once peppy releases the new skin template, you'll update this skin so that everything looks as it should, because again, it is quite nice otherwise.

Forgot to mention: I'm using the Widescreen one.
posted
Beautiful skin<3
posted
Kawaii! I'll use this as orginal skin. ;)
posted
I luv it. Very nice for touhou fans :3
posted
Anata wa kamisamadesu ka?! :):):)
bcs skin is very impressive! :3
I was looking for it for a long time :D
posted
ITS SO CUTE!! :3333
posted

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Touhou. Nuff said.
posted

_-_Sakura_-_ wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

Nice skin!

Okay, I've renamed it to Touhou v1 :D
posted
good
posted
The link doesn't work for me ... :(
posted

VintageAbsolut wrote:

The link doesn't work for me ... :(
Confirming. All three download links are broken.
posted
There is anoter way to get the skin ?
show more