forum

Touhou skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
JackieW
QQQQ!!!!!cute
Heibel
Argh! My eyes! So many beautiful colors!
H_Hitachiin
Touhou. Nuff said.
Oinari-sama
Nice skin!

Just to let you know though, there's already an old skin called TOUHOU by Si Ri Ru. If a user already has that skin installed while trying to install this skin, what will happen is that osu will extract this skin to osu\skins\TOUHOU\Touhou. The user will have to rename the folder, copy it under osu\skins, then edit the skin.ini so it has a different name.

_Sakura_-_ maybe you should consider renaming the skin to avoid this duplicate problem?
NOKACHITO
Nice Skin and I like it! :)
Empyrean Love
Sugoi :) :) :) :) :)
Topic Starter
_-_Sakura_-_

Oinari-sama wrote:

Nice skin!

Just to let you know though, there's already an old skin called TOUHOU by Si Ri Ru. If a user already has that skin installed while trying to install this skin, what will happen is that osu will extract this skin to osu\skins\TOUHOU\Touhou. The user will have to rename the folder, copy it under osu\skins, then edit the skin.ini so it has a different name.

_Sakura_-_ maybe you should consider renaming the skin to avoid this duplicate problem?
Okay, I've renamed it to Touhou v1 :D
Lunavista
I like it! Will try this soon, but it's a very nice looking skin! c:
Mosti07
very good skin :D i love it :)
Exw
wa, very very nice skin. downloaded! :3
Reunilu
*_* So kawaii . . .

And so good. Might use this. ;)
Myrmeleo
Very nice skin!
mShyNis
Pretty nice!
loldcraft
Nice skin, but took me quite a while to recognize the letters on the scoreboard as SS
Karuta-_old_1
I like this!
Kurangceret
Much <3 <3 <3.
Lunaties
DL'ed.. thank you
nice skin 8)
sleviNN
Nice Skin ^^
Topic Starter
_-_Sakura_-_
thanks everyone :D
Topic Starter
_-_Sakura_-_
Update skin Touhou v2
- Change some buttons, images,... etc
Download: http://db.tt/MmzD3j3X

Update Touhou v2 (widescreen)

Download: http://db.tt/QRoFAuah

Screen shot :
Kira Tachibane
:D Nice!!
Cyclone

Oinari-sama wrote:

Nice skin!

Let's all ignore Cyclone's skin.
Ohana-chan
Wow, nice skin, downloaded :D
ltvan293
Nice!
Bweh

Cyclone wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

Nice skin!

Let's all ignore Cyclone's skin.
Yes
SXn-
Eye catching, Downloaded.

I hope you'll make another skin in the future :)

edit: I also share your theme to my friends. They like it also (y)
edit#2: Touhou wide v2 are corrupted. ".ini was missing"
fsvgm777
Quite nice skin you have there.

..though, I'd prefer if you could differentiate between regular hits and Geki or Katu hits. While I'm at it, the total score in the results screen is off-panel... but I guess this is due to the UI overhaul for the new default skin (and this Touhou skin was made before it). Hopefully, once peppy releases the new skin template, you'll update this skin so that everything looks as it should, because again, it is quite nice otherwise.

Forgot to mention: I'm using the Widescreen one.
owarimasita_DELETED
Beautiful skin<3
forgott3n
Kawaii! I'll use this as orginal skin. ;)
animeFreak09
I luv it. Very nice for touhou fans :3
Zagoreika
I was looking for it for a long time
[Meorika]
-
ryonosyu

H_Hitachiin wrote:

Touhou. Nuff said.
akazaakane

_-_Sakura_-_ wrote:

Oinari-sama wrote:

Nice skin!

Okay, I've renamed it to Touhou v1 :D
6413happy
good
VintageAbsolut
The link doesn't work for me ... :(
[Kanzaki Ranko]

VintageAbsolut wrote:

The link doesn't work for me ... :(
Confirming. All three download links are broken.
VintageAbsolut
There is anoter way to get the skin ?
Topic Starter
_-_Sakura_-_
All links normal :)
takumu30

SSShaymin wrote:

*_* So kawaii . . .

And so good. Might use this. ;)
show more