forum

Special rankings for countries with small population

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +179
Topic Starter
Rone
Hello, my English is kinda bad but hopefully I can explain my suggestion.

Well from my point of view I feel country ranking in maps is kinda not that good for some countries as supporter player because there are some countries that doesn't have many players.
As result, of that being such a 4 digits or less won't make them interesting to get better score in some maps because global ranking in maps is really difficult to get because we can all see most of the maps in 6* or higher top 10 players in the map are mostly the same players over and over and its ok to see that.
However my point is for the people who are in such small country or a country that doesn't have many osu players, they will see a country ranking in a map has 1 or 3 players in leader board which will not make them try their best to get better score. I know I shouldn't talk to 6* or higher maps because I'm still 6 digits but as 6 digits I can see many maps that doesn't have many players in leader board in 5* maps only that famous maps or farm maps that have many players in leader board.
At the end, my suggestion is putting another ranking for like small countries like combining countries that near each other and has few players on it and make for them new ranking and for sure for supporter players.
abraker
Made the title better ;)
Topic Starter
Rone

abraker wrote:

Made the title better ;)
Thanks <3
Dialect
i agree

i think there could possibly be a region based leaderboard, sorted a few regions (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia + Oceania, and Africa) which would be a cool addition.