forum

Show "Spin per Minutes" rate above Flashlight layer

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +12
Topic Starter
Winshley
Self-explanatory.

Being able to see "Spin per Minutes" actually can be useful to find whether the person is actually speed-hacking during spinners. Currently it can't be seen when Flashlight mod is used, unless the cursor is around the bottom (which is impossible to be seen when the player is spinning at the center).
theowest
Topic Starter
Winshley
That thread is more focused on leaderboard on the left side during gameplay, while mine's focused on the "Spin per Minutes" rate. I'm not sure if the thread should be merged or not, so I just post a new one anyway. :P
deadbeat
i think it was fine making this a separate request. i don't think a merge is needed
theowest

Winshley wrote:

That thread is more focused on leaderboard on the left side during gameplay, while mine's focused on the "Spin per Minutes" rate. I'm not sure if the thread should be merged or not, so I just post a new one anyway. :P

deadbeat wrote:

i think it was fine making this a separate request. i don't think a merge is needed
I just wanted to show that it's a related request! It's useful when you're searching and happen to stumble upon these requests.
and so people can see that there's a related request they probably like too.
Topic Starter
Winshley

Changelog wrote:

[peppy] Always show spinner judgement above everything else.
This could be it, right? :)
MillhioreF
No, I don't think so. That's talking about the hitburst at the end of the spinner, and it's a bugfix for the upcoming new hitbursts (which appear under circles and sliders by default)
deadbeat

Winshley wrote:

Changelog wrote:

[peppy] Always show spinner judgement above everything else.
This could be it, right? :)
yeah, i thought the same and jumped into the test build to check it, spm was still hidden.
silmarilen
i just thought about this so bumping
Phenomz
This has to be considered.. it would become a great tool to catch lolipoppers.
NixXSkate
this needs more lovin
deadbeat
didn't peppy say he was tempted to put everything under flashlight somewhere?
CruzadoqL
at least, leave above FL the scoreboard
Topic Starter
Winshley

deadbeat wrote:

didn't peppy say he was tempted to put everything under flashlight somewhere?
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2373659