Sword Art Online Skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mtn
lol
sangu

[-Anna-] wrote:

could you make it where I can change the ame without using photoshop? please??????????????????????|?????????
I wrote a program to do this for you: http://puu.sh/eFkTv/c7be36f95c.zip Ok I just created a stand alone version which supports multi-worded usernames and includes the GUI. (No more bat program needed, just run the jar) Do be careful however, because it is possible to have a username that is too long for the HP bar.

-Mountain- wrote:

I'm dumb and don't know how to make my osu! name appear in the health bar. I followed the readme but I still cant do it. Help pls.
Suuuuuure, I can try to help. (I have made these in the past for people)
SilverMaster
I love that Skin ! =3
Daphne Rosz

Dagamata wrote:

This is wonderful (IAM NOT A GIRL) I love the health bar:D
Ugandans
When i open it straight into Osu i don't get the menu noises, not sure why, have anything to do with the fact that it says there is a problem with the skin.ini?
AdidasHG
Epic
AdidasHG
Epic
amamiya harune

Heibel wrote:

It's fun how i can dislike an anime so much, but love every skin made about it.
Yeezuki
Fwahhh I love this skin :P
Beer
What Photoshop do you mean? Adobe Photoshop or original Photoshop? Link me it :)
Xerxes Break
SAO is shit, but this skin nice!~
enpoch

Yumih wrote:

[img][/img]
This is the first skin I ever made! I hope you guys like it! I'm a newbie at photoshopping, but I really did my best and I think it came out good! Get into the world of Sword Art Online now! Link start!

1. Invisible hit300
  2. Menu sounds from SAO
  3. HP bar from SAO
  4. Custom sounds with Asuna's and Kirito's voice
  5. And some other things...
Screenshots

Video Sample

Change the Player name from the HP bar!

You can remove "Player", from the HP bar, and put your name instead! Download this pack and follow the instructions on the "Read Me" file! You should have Photoshop or any other program that can open .psd files, though.

~Download name changing pack~
Change Log
01/24/13 - SAO v1.0 release date
[/color]
-[Jess]-
such bump
Dextrium58
:( :?: I Can Download the Map But Never Finishes Triple Boo
centrux
the skin is amazing
seffy_old

Yumih wrote:

This is the first skin I ever made! I hope you guys like it! I'm a newbie at photoshopping, but I really did my best and I think it came out good! Get into the world of Sword Art Online now! Link start!

Features
  1. Invisible hit300
  2. Menu sounds from SAO
  3. HP bar from SAO
Screenshots

Video Sample

You can remove "Player", from the HP bar, and put your name instead! Download this pack and follow the instructions on the "Read Me" file! You should have Photoshop or any other program that can open .psd files, though.

Change Log
Lakx
I tried editing my name on the hp bar but once I'm done with it the background becomes white. Wtf? Haha. So.. If anyone here is with a halo, please edit my name "Lakx" on it please. Thanks! Much appreciated :) <3

Just message me here on osu as Img :)
YukiKazu
cool song :D
Fivecuber_
thank very much
13eyond
I dont like SAO but the skin looks really nice!
Okami-
I love how simple the skin is, and the menu sounds makes me feel like i'm playing SAO. >u<
I'm going to make this my replay skin.
shioty
Guys, I made the score bar-colour, but if I put the score bar-background. the background is not aligned
Barely_Alive
I loved this skin i use most of the stuff from it to make my own custom sao skin i would upload it but i don't know how.
mandy08260923

Barely_Alive wrote:

<font><font>我喜歡這個皮膚我用得最多的,從它的東西,使自己的自定義皮膚騷我會上傳它,但我不知道怎麼辦。</font></font>

Barely_Alive wrote:

<font><font>我喜歡這個皮膚我用得最多的,從它的東西,使自己的自定義皮膚騷我會上傳它,但我不知道怎麼辦。</font></font>

Yumih wrote:

Features
  1. Invisible hit300
  2. Menu sounds from SAO
  3. HP bar from SAO
Screenshots

Video Sample

Change Log
xasuma
Thank you for skin!
Rickolo
its so simple yet so beautiful, i love it!
Oryni
Really good skin
makemecool123
Can You make a File for gimp 2
kuhekin
Thank You :D - Đẹp thật ;)
Sough
Hello I can't download the skin (error 404) can someone help me ? thanks !!
dore13
I cant download this beautiful skin. Can someone help me, please?
Star Alone
Damn, i really like this skin, was great for play, now i'm on new pc, want to reinstall all, and cant download it :C
PamlaNL
Hello!, This is a pretty a nice skin but i cant download it If i press download then this will show up:
403 Forbidden

Code: AccessDenied
RequestId: DDBCCFB793CD0D2E
HostId: tPVo2caEtMVsjwxQ/fRHigCFftsqF1oo6sZMg5pheOSGAGPFmTKuMib2kykO812sqry0vB1CJ+Q=
An Error Occurred While Attempting to Retrieve a Custom Error Document

Code: AccessDenied

So can you please Post a new link?
PamlaNL
New Redirect for download the SAO V1.0 skin!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uh3626v0krqw1ow/SAO+v1.0.osk
lotusdarkgarou
Really nice lifebar ahah I really enjoy the skin ^.^
EaGl3s23
when i try to download Appear the error 403 forbiden, help pls
The skin see so cool :D
Shirubakasai
I have got problems installing this skin :/ It just won't show up in my skin selection. No error. It's just like... Not there. Please, can someone help me?
NARUTOSSS

Yumih wrote:

Features
  1. Invisible hit300
  2. Menu sounds from SAO
  3. HP bar from SAO
Screenshots

Video Sample

Change Log
BlackCat1787
it downloads as rar and it wont work for my computer can you help?
LikeMarty
nice skin :D can someone pls put my name in the lifebar and sent it to me? im too stupid for that
show more