show more
Hiroshi
Wow, this looks fantastic! :3 Great work
Cookie ZiZ
Love it~
NightStormy
Nice one :)
Rythmdude
One of my favorite animes of all time....
Mamat
Best Skin ever ;) i will download this skin
Shivarion
Impressive!!!
Levi Captain_old
Thx For The Skins :P
Dreaming
Sorry I don't get how to change the name can you make like a Video or help me :c Sorry for being noob
[ Pingu ]
Download dun work D:
Dyallo
Download dosent work for me.
deadbeat
download link is working for me :/
TobyNarukami
I like this a lot, although maybe the pause screens and the losing screens could be stretched out and the circle in the cursor should stay centered. :idea:
-FreezeOne-
Nice one bro i like it, make another any i will download it xD
ThompsonZ
What a skin I like it cause I'm a SAO fan but only thing I changed is the spinner and hit circles cause to cant really play with that kind of hitcircles and spinner
[ HCB ]
Well everytime i'm going to edit the scorebar-colour.psd with photoshop (i'm using CS 8.0 and CC) this word pop up "Adobe Photoshop could not complete your request because the file is not compactible with this version of Photoshop" and it doesn't open anything...
Did i do something wrong?? i have try it with all of photoshop i have and still i got this pop up...
Can someone help me?? need to change the namebar here... if someone can help me,please change it and send me to my email : harrysqomarul@gmail.com
Name: harizcoolboy
gmtasuki23

MoonChow wrote:

Wow! Very nice skin i love the Health bar xD anyways nice job *High Fives*
GamingTornado
Make a video for the the scorebar edit thing. I need to edit my name but I'm stupid and can't figure it out.
Xinying
OMG I love this skin!Especially the health bar!
sam43125
It is very good.
I love it!
Tokakori
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! I need my name on the health bar please someone can do it for me? name is nike413 and my email is gersonnate@ymail.com :)
Nik0

Gluegun wrote:

When i downloaded the skin it appears as a beatmap file :o
Just open the file, Then it should be a fully loaded skin.
NatsumeTsuchimi
HELP ME I CAN'T CHANGE THE NAME :(
NatsumeTsuchimi
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! I need my name on the health bar please someone can do it for me? name is Natsume
Reggy_JR
I Love it :D
lesterjim238
can you upload the .zip file
Tinghan
it doesnt work for me, i followed all the steps to change the name but it ends up becoming the white hp bar with no name
YamiDxD
i dunno how to change the name in the health bar please tell me how to change it
lesterjim238
You deed a photoshop
Dagamata
This is wonderful (IAM NOT A GIRL) I love the health bar:D
Carried by Phat
My name didnt go on my scorebar Plz give me a video or something because this is confusing :(
-Hirast-
Pls make a video about how to change the name... I followed the steps but nothing happened
GamingTornado
Will you make a GGO skin after like the first couple of episodes go live???
:D
DemonicDragon_old
Amazing how i don't like the anime but i llove this skin. Nicely done! :D
Loli Major
Now this is awesome! :)
I like it
AniChan1994
Nyahhhhhh :D I love much SAO :lol:
So enjoying it ... Sword Art Online is for me one of the best Animes of Life!! ;)
For sure I will use!!!!
Thanks you :)
tkaeodid
굿굿!!
deviledangel
EXCELLENT :)
Kris Senpai
Is there a way to change the HP Color? Like instead of having green can we change the colors?
skydelta
The skins looks very nice. :D
But.. can u change the color when the HP bar is getting low (Like from the green to yellow, from the yellow to red) ? :)
andruru

[Kris] wrote:

Is there a way to change the HP Color? Like instead of having green can we change the colors?

to do that press CTRL+ U on photoshop and change color from there.
show more