forum

Sword Art Online Skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Hirast-
Pls make a video about how to change the name... I followed the steps but nothing happened
GamingTornado
Will you make a GGO skin after like the first couple of episodes go live???
:D
DemonicDragon_old
Amazing how i don't like the anime but i llove this skin. Nicely done! :D
Loli Major
Now this is awesome! :)
I like it
AniChan1994
Nyahhhhhh :D I love much SAO :lol:
So enjoying it ... Sword Art Online is for me one of the best Animes of Life!! ;)
For sure I will use!!!!
Thanks you :)
tkaeodid
굿굿!!
deviledangel
EXCELLENT :)
Kris Senpai
Is there a way to change the HP Color? Like instead of having green can we change the colors?
skydelta
The skins looks very nice. :D
But.. can u change the color when the HP bar is getting low (Like from the green to yellow, from the yellow to red) ? :)
andruru

[Kris] wrote:

Is there a way to change the HP Color? Like instead of having green can we change the colors?

to do that press CTRL+ U on photoshop and change color from there.
Kris Senpai

dragonhuman- wrote:

[Kris] wrote:

to do that press CTRL+ U on photoshop and change color from there.
I did, but it won't work :(, Maybe beacuse its locked?
PrincePheonix
Hey guys, I'm new to this game & therefore to the forums. But, if people still need someone to do name changes of the health bar in Photoshop, I'd like to offer my services as I've done it for my version & made it fit perfectly :D so, roll up one & all, I'm happy to change names as a way to get to know all you lovely people! :D
Honyeria
Very good skin, I love it ^-^
eddbuscus
for one reason or another this appear as a beatmap :o :o :o
IdentifiedAlpha
Oh
Trynchen
Nice skin, love it :)
ryon725
i love ur skin i download
good
Syduis
What's name of your beatmap ? :o <333
For the Skin SAO I like it and I downloat it ! I love it :3
Geist_old_1
anyone knows how i can change the healthbar color from this skin? i only knows how to change the player name to the name what i want
but i want change the green healthbar to other color idk which option in photoshop can do that
sangu
you can add an adjustment layer and adjust the hue/saturation.
Juubi Rikudo
nice skin
succ09

Heibel wrote:

It's fun how i can dislike an anime so much, but love every skin made about it.
Fuck, Sao Is Top 1 anime <3
Zodiaque67

Yumih wrote:

This is the first skin I ever made! I hope you guys like it! I'm a newbie at photoshopping, but I really did my best and I think it came out good! Get into the world of Sword Art Online now! Link start!

Features
  1. Invisible hit300
  2. Menu sounds from SAO
  3. HP bar from SAO
  4. Custom sounds with Asuna's and Kirito's voice
  5. And some other things...
Screenshots

Video Sample

Change the Player name from the HP bar!

You can remove "Player", from the HP bar, and put your name instead! Download this pack and follow the instructions on the "Read Me" file! You should have Photoshop or any other program that can open .psd files, though.

~Download name changing pack~
Change Log
01/24/13 - SAO v1.0 release date
Hi, can you make a tutorial video for the changing name plz
caowebunga
I really like the menu sounds for some reason. Lol.
Wirokemsa
I downloaded but cannot use the skin!!
Mibic
Awesome skin! Could you please make an update which will turn the health bar to yellow when it drops beyond half life and make it turn red when it's almost at the bottom? That would be perfect! Still amazing skin, thank you!
[ Pustules ]
awesome!!
faiv K

Hana Kana wrote:

Kitagami wrote:

I'm a newbie at photoshopping
woah, really? Seems like you're a pro already :P
[/color]koukudGUItsad

[ Pustules ] wrote:

awesome!!
Verniy_Chan
Please add osu mania version :x
Hifkil
MysteriousKiri
It's a good skin.
qq12_old
good skin :) :D
[-Anna-]
could you make it where I can change the ame without using photoshop? please??????????????????????|?????????
Mtn
lol
sangu

[-Anna-] wrote:

could you make it where I can change the ame without using photoshop? please??????????????????????|?????????
I wrote a program to do this for you: http://puu.sh/eFkTv/c7be36f95c.zip Ok I just created a stand alone version which supports multi-worded usernames and includes the GUI. (No more bat program needed, just run the jar) Do be careful however, because it is possible to have a username that is too long for the HP bar.

-Mountain- wrote:

I'm dumb and don't know how to make my osu! name appear in the health bar. I followed the readme but I still cant do it. Help pls.
Suuuuuure, I can try to help. (I have made these in the past for people)
SilverMaster
I love that Skin ! =3
Daphne Rosz

Dagamata wrote:

This is wonderful (IAM NOT A GIRL) I love the health bar:D
Ugandans
When i open it straight into Osu i don't get the menu noises, not sure why, have anything to do with the fact that it says there is a problem with the skin.ini?
AdidasHG
Epic
show more