forum

How do i remove the lines after clicking?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BananaSosu
https://imgur.com/a/MtWRJxcHow i've been trying to figure this out for 2 weeks help.
WitherMite
if you mean what I think you do, turn off cursor ripples in the options.
Zelzatter Zero
You mean the line that is at the bottom of the screen? That's timing indicator. Personally I wouldn't mind it since it can be helpful later like if you want to know why you missed.
Topic Starter
BananaSosu

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

You mean the line that is at the bottom of the screen? That's timing indicator. Personally I wouldn't mind it since it can be helpful later like if you want to know why you missed.
Nah it's the line after u click circles
RockRoller
Can you please provide a screenshot, its not totally clear which element you mean.
Topic Starter
BananaSosu

RockRoller wrote:

Can you please provide a screenshot, its not totally clear which element you mean.
Sure
mihari

Thekiller2567 wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

Sure
that doesn't really work, you should try uploading it on imgur or something
Topic Starter
BananaSosu

KSN wrote:

Thekiller2567 wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

Sure
that doesn't really work, you should try uploading it on imgur or something
Sorry ich bin ein bit dumb
RockRoller
idk how you did this, but that imgur link is invalid. Just press shift + F12, this will make a screenshot and upload it to osus servers
Zelzatter Zero
just remove the "How" at the end of the link and it will work.

Seems like you bind the cursor smoke as one of the key you use for playing the game. Open the "Change keyboard bindings" and see if the cursor smoke bind has the same keybind as any other.
Topic Starter
BananaSosu

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

just remove the "How" at the end of the link and it will work.

Seems like you bind the cursor smoke as one of the key you use for playing the game. Open the "Change keyboard bindings" and see if the cursor smoke bind has the same keybind as any other.
I'm studip as fuck