forum

Select gamemode before creating a room

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Shadow Fear
Hello..I would like to ask for a request in which the game mode is chosen directly when we want to create a new game..I think it would be better off then picking the game mode after creating the game because I always tend to forget to change it before starting the game..well, this does not cause me any problems but it would be convenient that if the game mode choosing is directly when we want to create the game itself..Tq :)
Oinari-sama
That sounds more like user errors. Besides, the idea you are proposing will take away the flexibility of changing game modes without remaking lobby.
deadbeat
i think that this is a duplicate, but unsure :(
theowest
Select gamemode before creating a room? How about that for a title
Topic Starter
Shadow Fear

theowest wrote:

Select gamemode before creating a room? How about that for a title
TQ for the forum name..

I just want to add the gamemode selection when creating a game..the in-game mode selection remains unchanged..
Soner Wolf
How about this:

When creating a new game from a specific tab (osu!, Taiko, CatchTheBeat, and osu!Mania tabs on top of the screen in MultiPlayer Lobby- excluding the "all" tab), the game mode will automatically be chosen for the same tab which you had open.

Does this sound like something that could work?
jemhuntr
support. the new game window looks so blank anyways. there should also be an option to set team vs mode and other stuff on those dropdowns