Official Osu Multiplayer Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
illuminist
I would like to join too.

My time is around 1pm to 10pm on GMT+7
AceOfArrows
Er...just posting to say we're approaching the beginning of the timeframe stated in the first post (April 24); we're gonna hafta decide on at least a date here pretty soon (if not a time just yet); just reminding.

Edit: Damn...sorry to hear about the loss of your computer. I know what that's like. It's understandable that you couldn't tell us about this sooner; I don't blame you. I see you still intend to hold the tourney, so all's well, I guess. I wish you the best of luck in re-building your ranked song collection.

v- This still holds true, even with the revised timeframe.

I already posted saying I want to participate, but for the record, that has not changed; I still wish to participate. GMT +5 (EST in the U.S.); as far as I can tell, all times are still fine for me.
[Youmu]
so still havent been decided yet eh
Topic Starter
Dakeyrus
Please see my edit on the first page for current status.
Fize
i think i have to quit becuz

i can't paticipate in new time tournament :(
foLn
hmmm
for me the new time is as good as the old time.
Fwenny
End of May? Uh.. If I wouldn't be showered with tests, I should be fine. Probably it will still be fine for me, but we'll see..
Doomsday
i'm still available at the same times as before.
illuminist
I have to go to university on the new tournament time = ="

I can't imagine if fleshy of university have spare time on weekday, even on weekend.

So, I decide to exit this tournament :(
FurukawaPan
I presume I will be available for this, so continue to count me in. If something crops up (or if you do this on the weekend of Anime North (May 22-24) I will be unavailable.
Lucidity
I'm interested in this. Count me in if it's not too late to enter :P

Availability: Any day on weekends during the afternoon or night. Weeknights if necessary, but not preferable.
Rena-chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lesjuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sir Minelli
Count me in.
GMT-5
Make it weekend, anytime.
ignorethis
I will still be available in the time I've mentioned before, though in late Mar or early June school tasks may be a little heavier. But if the match's held on weekends, I'm afraid I can't join, as I cannot access osu server then.
happy30
Still available.
Gabi
still available
[Youmu]
i'm also still available
Dangaard
same
Daru
DeathxShinigami
Zzz...oh right..Still availible.
niedz
Roar.
Still available D:<
sesito71
I'm still available :P
Ryohan
I'm still avaible too xD
AceOfArrows
Still available.

Any closer to a decision on the date?
Nactra
not possible for me anymore
YoshiKart
GMT +5, weekends (not Friday) at 7:00PM to 10:00PM.
Zatoichi
musnit
available gmt+2 ~6pm till 2am
AceOfArrows
It is now early June.

When is this wonderful tournament going to occur?
Derekku
Daru
Updated logo, which looks (hopefully) better than the previous.

HAHA DISREGARD THAT, I'M AN IDIOT.
Derekku
@Daru: ^_^
Fwenny
Lucidity
Fwenny
They are probably busy with the tag tour. Hope to hear something after its done.
AceOfArrows
June's practically over; all predetermined timeframes have passed.

When is the new timeframe? (I'm still avaliable anyhow, but I hafta ask.)
anonymous_old
This post is unofficial!

The tournament is postponed until further notice. ETA August or so.

This post is unofficial!
Lucidity
If it's unofficial then why post it?
Daru

Fwenny wrote:

They are probably busy with the tag tour. Hope to hear something after its done.
Actually, that has nothing to do with this tournament. :/
show more