forum

Hide score while playing [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
EzRemake
Is there any possible way to incorporate an option that hides score and % accuracy while playing? You know, the stuff in the top right?

Some people don't like knowing their % rating while they are playing, and would prefer to find out after a song has completed.

For instance, I'll be doing very good at a song, look over to the right and see that I'm currently getting an S, and then it all goes downhill from there, simply because now I'm constantly checking it. Very distracting.

I've tried skinning over the score and % numbers, but that also skins them out for the score panel at the end, and also the combo numbers, so that doesn't seem to be an option.
Kuroneko-sHerald
Simple solution (sorry for the reddish color but my screen is broken):

Topic Starter
EzRemake
Is that tape on an LCD monitor? Lol, for your sake I surely hope it's not.

I get the idea though
chelly
He's right though. Implementing your idea isn't really necessary; you could always cover it up with something.
Topic Starter
EzRemake
It never hurts to have options.

Plus, we're in 2013 now, I think we should, as a species, start moving away from having to put tape and paper on our monitors.

Know'whatta'saiyan?
MillhioreF

EzRemake wrote:

Plus, we're in 2013 now, I think we should, as a species, start moving away from having to put tape and paper on our monitors.
Maybe later.
Maneuver

MillhioreF wrote:

EzRemake wrote:

Maybe later.
ppy ._.~
peppy

EzRemake wrote:

It never hurts to have options.
I could write an essay on why I disagree with this statement. If you don't want to see this stuff, please skin it out.
Kuroneko-sHerald

EzRemake wrote:

Is that tape on an LCD monitor? Lol, for your sake I surely hope it's not.

I get the idea though
It's just a post-it btw
deadbeat
for now, you could all ways just skin it out
theowest
That's the reason for these requests though. You will not see your score text when you then want to find out what you get, because it's the same skin elements used for both the score/replay screen and play screen. If this decision would be kept, it might be more valid to request different skin elements for these two different places.