forum

I've been playing for a couple months, but never introduced myself!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MagmaSlasher
Hey there! My name is Magma, and I'm 13 years old. I've been playing rythm games for a couple months, so I'm still kinda a noob. I know it says not to make an introduction if you've been playing for a while (No idea how long a while is), but it also says that it's because there's no sense in doing it if nobody knows you, and well.. I don't think anybody here really knows me, right? So let's fix that!
I play with tablet and keyboard, though my computer wasn't really working for most of september, so I didn't have very many chances to play (Other than occasionally playing lazer on my phone.) Because of this, I'm not a very high rank, and I haven't gotten a chance to really get good at the game.
My interests include mainly just watching TV, specifically animated shows such as Steven Universe, Most Anime, and some shows like The Simpsons or Rick and Morty. I haven't been playing many games other than osu! as of late, with the exception of Terraria. (I've been doing a master mode world with my friend Shiva233, who you should also check out at users/11701007.)
Astrid Park
hello fellow 13 year old, welcome to the game :)
IncrediMan
That reminds me when I started osu, I was also 13 years old... But I haven't introduced myself yet lol
Nuuskamuikkunen

IncrediMan wrote:

That reminds me when I started osu, I was also 13 years old... But I haven't introduced myself yet lol
Why do most people here, including myself, join at 12-13 years of age?
YyottaCat

eblf2013 wrote:

IncrediMan wrote:

IDK but I'm also in the 12-13 group.
Astrid Park

eblf2013 wrote:

IncrediMan wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

IncrediMan wrote:

Wait, you guys are at ages 12-13?
Nuuskamuikkunen

Astrid Park wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

IncrediMan wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

IncrediMan wrote:

Wait, you guys are at ages 12-13?
I was 13 when I joined, now 20.