forum

osu! Teamspeak Server

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vext_old

Shadowyuri wrote:

Why not try it the other way around? Drag some people with you :)

Backfire wrote:

Vext wrote:

Backfire, you and me! let's do it! we'll do it crazy hard assuming my account is still saved on vent!
Uh, not right now.
WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME SHADOWGIRLONGIRLACTION!?
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Vext wrote:

SHADOWGIRLONGIRLACTION!?
Please don't let that be too long for an Osu! name, I still can change my name
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Ephemeral
it's "osu!" with a lowercase man, a lowercase.

thanks for offering your server out for the public to use though - i'll sticky this so long as you continue to offer it
dkun

Ephemeral wrote:

fixed that for you
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Ephemeral wrote:

thanks for offering your server out for the public to use though - i'll sticky this so long as you continue to offer it

It will be offered as long as the Server remains alive. (Not speaking in terms of People, i mean actual hardware, who knows what could happen?)
Thanks for the sticking :)
Corin
I find it funny how I did the exact same thing about a year ago and nothing happened with it.
oh well
Backfire
The server is really great, visiting it, there's lots of room and (perhaps it's just the program itself) quite nice and in decent quality.

In it right now if anyone cares to join, and will quite possibly AFK there is anyone needs someone to talk to.
MMzz

Cropzy wrote:

Vent sucks..
Why?
In a detailed paragraph explaining audio quality, server quality, and general features. Why is ts3 "better" than vent/mumble?

WITH THAT SAID.
I might stop by sometime.
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Backfire wrote:

The server is really great, visiting it, there's lots of room and (perhaps it's just the program itself) quite nice and in decent quality.

In it right now if anyone cares to join, and will quite possibly AFK there is anyone needs someone to talk to.

Glad you like it. Its not the Program itself, I organized the Channel and Rooms the way they are.
Most of our active users are European, I really hope some more people from other Timezone's join so no one sits there alone :F
deadbeat
I might jump in every now and then and see whats going on :p
Pina Colada Boy
Active "Member" of this Teamspeak Server for almost a year now, have to say that there never really were any offensive admins or stuff like that as long as someone didn´t really do something bad intentionally.
ztrot
I have team speak but I never really tend to use it, I guess I'm just more comfy on vent but of course it isn't bad to have options.
420Guy
Can't connect.
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Wehzy wrote:

Can't connect.
That was perfect timing. We had to set up multiple clients on different Ports.
Like many bigger Teamspeak server at the moment are we having some license issues.
We are trying our best to fix this as soon as possible. The Maintenance and changes should be
done in a few hours and you should be able to connect again.

As of now we are running 2 smaller TS-server now (We have a limit for server clients at the moment caused by the license issue).
One is on sxdark.no-ip.org and the other is on sxdark.no-ip.org Port: 8888, if the traffic on this both exceed our limit we will set up further server on different ports. I will post a Port list in my first post as soon as we are done setting them up, I update it every time we add another.

This is just an emergency solution, please be patient.
Corin
why do you have teamspeak running on a dynamic IP address.
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

Corin wrote:

why do you have teamspeak running on a dynamic IP address.
You would have to ask Sxdark about that. As far as I know, the Server's IP changes from time to time.
Also the Dynamic IP (Sxdark.no-ip.org) is easier to remember. As I already mentioned are we not only running TS on the server but also some game server, for me at least its easier to just remember the D-IP then a Number.

Edit.: He is not called Sxdark in osu as far as I know. I think he is playing as Pewpewpew.
Corin
But then it's not a server, it's a home hosted project.
Darkzu_old
finally :)
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri
Update: We got our License back. Also, we have an additional Server now. The "Game Server" is now limited to "Games & Download Requests" only, as of now the Teamspeak 3 Client runs on an additional server so we can Maintain the Game Server without having to shut down TS3 for a few hours.
Unbr34k4bl3
Looks neat!
VIDgamefrk9
I got onto the server no problem; my username on there is GAMEfreak329
Lelion
If this is still running I might check in sometime
Kemdo
Any idea if this server is still alive? - Don't want to download Teamspeak for no reason T^T
PerfectCrumpet

Kemdo wrote:

Any idea if this server is still alive? - Don't want to download Teamspeak for no reason T^T
Wondering the same I just decided to join the ts seems dead (in the osu! channels). just hoping others will join later.
BulldozA
Every time I go on there is no one in the osu! channel, maybe a timezone thing?
Topic Starter
Shadowyuri

BulldozA wrote:

Every time I go on there is no one in the osu! channel, maybe a timezone thing?

Timezone thing. My tipp, get some friends, ask osu-channel. :)
Sayuki Fujimi
Good idead :)
Raiken-
What are you guys talking about in the teamspeak anyway?
JanteSmith

Otamegartist wrote:

What are you guys talking about in the teamspeak anyway?
I guess not only the same topic :p
MillhioreF
Destickied to make space in the first page of GD - this thread will still be linked to in the announcement post.