forum

Osamurai - Kisaragi Attention (acoustic ver.) [Osu|OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Elinia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2014年11月9日 at 12:12:39

Artist: Osamurai
Title: Kisaragi Attention (acoustic ver.)
Source: Jin
Tags: Vocaloid Vocaloid3 IA guitar nico douga
BPM: 200
Filesize: 6182kb
Play Time: 03:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Nia (5.11 stars, 671 notes)
  2. remap? (4.27 stars, 599 notes)
  3. Normal - 4Key (0 stars, 0 notes)
Download: Osamurai - Kisaragi Attention (acoustic ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Really love this song >.<
mp3 & BG & general settings from Midasmens' map http://osu.ppy.sh/s/52979
(小米酱感谢)
Thanks for fav!
Diff:
Nia[Done](changed AR to 9.5)
remap?[Done?] (changing style wwww need help~~~)
re-dl if neccessary.
谁来教我放滑条!
Who could teach me how to map sliders and jumps T-T
Suggestions are welcome!
DDT33
hi/~

here is my timing check. the second red line you used to reset the accent is fine, and for the first one, i know it may sound like a trick, but you'd better set the offset -1ms to 853, you can confirm this by listening the part from 01:03:554 to 01:04:154.

my feelings tell me the timing of this song should not be this simple, but i can only do this rough check today. so if you get any trouble later, just feel free to contact me again :)
Topic Starter
Elinia

DDT33 wrote:

hi/~

here is my timing check. the second red line you used to reset the accent is fine, and for the first one, i know it may sound like a trick, but you'd better set the offset -1ms to 853, you can confirm this by listening the part from 01:03:554 to 01:04:154.

my feelings tell me the timing of this song should not be this simple, but i can only do this rough check today. so if you get any trouble later, just feel free to contact me again :)
Oh, thanks~
I'm really confused about this part:
03:03:085 (1,2,3,4) - I added two red lines to let this bar follows the rhythm, but I couldn't make sure that the modification is appropriate.
wonders
犯了一个经常容易犯的错误,小节和小节之间留空,00:20:954 00:23:354 00:30:554 之类的,导致整个map打起来一断一断的,跟节奏的时候太僵硬了,放松一点好了。
Topic Starter
Elinia

wonders wrote:

犯了一个经常容易犯的错误,小节和小节之间留空,00:20:954 00:23:354 00:30:554 之类的,导致整个map打起来一断一断的,跟节奏的时候太僵硬了,放松一点好了。
啊啊抱歉一直没看thread,其实这个我有想过,但是觉得摆上去会很破坏对音乐的理解所以暂时没加,以后会慢慢调整吧~
edit:另外说下关于这个摆法我是参考了比较喜欢的一个mapper DarknessAngel的
Lapis
居然有这玩意儿 :)
Topic Starter
Elinia

Emik wrote:

居然有这玩意儿 :)
快来mod!!111
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.