ohsuuw~
Topic Starter
she_old
oh the love~

donating dancing loli

Kanye West
konichiwa you fucking nigger
Vext_old
Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said... Omg, so I was playing this game and this super gay guy came in and he started talking to me and he was all "Vext come play Castlevania" and I was all "I have not played that in months, maybe over a year!" and he was all "Awww come on Vext" so I went oh fine. So I left the game I was playing and got on and we went through and i ran around screaming oopsie oopsie oopsie oopsie the whole time driving everyone crazy, so they kicked me out and we went to a new a game and I did the same thing, this time they joined in. We didn't get much done because I kinda went and got everyone killed but it was fun while it lasted, so surprisingly everyone decided to stay for another, so we got in and did a little bit but the problem was that essentially the internet started to crap out on the host or something, it was weird because there were 6 people, so first 2 people disappeared then a few minutes later my friend and another disappeared so I ask him and he says him and the other person as still playing and we are gone, interestingly the other guy and myself were as well, what was hosting us separately from 1 game initially? How does this even work? Who knows considering the game is not hosted via servers but rather by the player that created the room. Which makes it more odd because there was no transitional hiccup if it switched hosts. Well we go through the level in spite of it being a 6 man difficulty and only 2 of us there, it was a long and arduous road but we managed to pull out a win. The drops were crap but that is not what matters! So after that I called my mom because I realized it was sunday and she was home from work. So we have a nice conversation about murder and visual novels, when she mentions some anime I have never heard of and demands I watch it because in her words "It has lolis, and magic, and they shoot pew pew lasers and then go to school which is more interesting than the pew pew lasers." so I was all "...Powerpuff girls Z?" surprisngly no but I forget what it was now. So then I mention gamecenter CX and she starts getting interested which reminds her that she was gonna tell me about this doujin game she downloaded where you play as some robocop megaman type maid that fights crime. Turned out I had played it before and it was quite fun. So then we got started talking about how we missed playing games like final fantasy tactics and stuffs. But then she started talking about Cromartie highschool and how she started in on the manga since she watched the animu and how it was almost exactly the same which is hilarious because it's true since they hardly moved at all in the animu. Then she rambled about my sister and told a long story about how my grandma had an end table she wanted and I was all "Mom, is there a point to this story?" There wasn't, she just really likes that end table. So then she tells me about how she wants to move to oaklahoma and I am like "Ok." and then she says Texas is cool because they have lenient gun laws and I'm like "Ok." so we somehow get back on the topic of VN's and then she mentions trying to play Battle Moon Wars and I'm all "AHHH I wanted to play it but there was one fight that was fking damn near impossible and I ragequit from it since the game was subpar and the story was making like 0 sense" and she's all "Me too, I got stuck on that fight where you play the magical girl that tries to save some random people" and I'm all "FFFF ME TOO!!!" so then she goes on about fate/stay night the anime and how she didn't understand some still because she never played the VN or anything because it is heftily long. So I tell her that Archer is Shiro and her mind is BLOWN and she's all "OH GOD THAT IS WHY HE ALWAYS ACTED AWKWARD AROUND SABER! AND THAT SHIT WITH THE... OMG! AND THEN... AHHH!!! AND RIN!!! OMG THAT PERVERT!" so I started laughing and then somehow we started talking about pizza and how it tastes best with less sauce on it. But eventually she decided she wanted to go watch tv because the mentalist was coming on soon and then I came on here and got on Off-topic and noticed that you sent me a message on skype about this and I was all "Oh I should post, but then I saw twhat you posted and I was like, rii deserves the best response EVAR. So I got on and decided I would talk to you in a big huge ramble type thing right? so I started talking and I said this awesome story for you. Hi.
Distant years

Kanye West wrote:

konichiwa you fucking nigger

no u
Tsukimi Luna
Hellllo~~~ o3o
Ilu >w</
plotter_old
Helo
Kanye West
helo :-)
Yarissa
You must be new here. Will you be my little sister?
jabberwockey
poop
Aqo
This thread is highly introductive

Rated R for Rii
Mints
Hello~! ;) ily too <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Mercurial
Ya welcome and stuff.
Kunieda
Hi
Laharl
Yo.
frankeyv3
yo :D
Irisu_old
hey
gurodoll_old
She is such a sweet little loli.
Mints

gurodoll wrote:

she is such a sweet little loli.
fixed it.
Topic Starter
she_old

[ Yukari ] wrote:

gurodoll wrote:

she is such a sweet little loli.
fixed it.
<3
gurodoll_old

she wrote:

[ Yukari ] wrote:

fixed it.
<3
*hug sandwich*
Topic Starter
she_old
no go away, that's my Yukari-kun.
gurodoll_old
Don't break my heart she
Topic Starter
she_old
I'll break more than just your heart if you try to hug me or Yukari-kun while I am hugging him >:l
Mints

she wrote:

I'll break more than just your heart if you try to hug me or Yukari-kun while I am hugging him >:l
LOL, let's keep this violence free :p
gurodoll_old
Abusive love
Topic Starter
she_old

[ Yukari ] wrote:

she wrote:

LOL, let's keep this violence free :p
Then he should not provoke me. >:l
gurodoll_old

she wrote:

Then she should not provoke me. >:l
Topic Starter
she_old
THEN SHE SHOULD NOT PROVOKE ME, NOW BACK OFF FROM MY YUKARI-KUN
Big font, bold and red color stands for serious business.
she-sama is insane.
show more