show more
Topic Starter
\:D/ thank you Gabe!
riffy
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE YOU NEED MORE MODS BEFORE BUBBLE
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE GANTENG MAPPER AND GANTENG MAP
Enough spoilers, let's mod! :3

[General]
  1. Baka inverness, inconsistency in preview time is still here!
  2. I'm sure that Slider Tick Rate 2 will fit here better! (Open Timing tab, and listen to the song with 25% playback rate)
  3. Usually, if map has storyboard, we disable letterbox during breaks. It doesn't make any sense here, anyway.
  4. If this song is mashup maybe you also need remix or mix as a tag for your map!
[Normal]
  1. This diff is the easiest diff. Song is quite calm. Use AR4 please! It will FIT with 1/1 rhythm much better + it's more readable for beginners.
    Note: If you fix it, don't forget to reduce HP Drain and Overall Diff to keep diff settings more balanced.
  2. 00:40:940 (1) - nazi - it's a bit overlapped with scores. (default skin/ 4:3 display)
  3. 01:57:770 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - NC nazi - imo, your combo here is too long. Probably you've missed NC at 02:01:428 (4) - if yes, 02:01:428 (4,1) - NC swap + 02:06:550 (6) - NC / I'm not so sure about this one, it seems ok to me, but think about it, please.

Next time, try to avoid overlaps with HP-Bar. It's not a big problem, but if you will use Easy-mod it looks terrible.
[Hard]
  1. Calm song, relaxing diff, Circle Size 5. Please, use AR7 here or use CS 4. When I play this map, I want to relax. I'm sure it will be MUCH better with bigger circles >3<
  2. 00:41:672 (2) - I'd Ctrl+g this one to create better flow. Also it fits with rhythm better, imo
  3. 00:50:087 (1) -nazi - why don't you fix this overlap with hp-bar? :< I told youto fix it it some time ago. :V
    note: same for 00:55:026 (5) - 02:49:721 (1) -
  4. 01:00:331 (3,4,5) - how about following vocals a bit closer? something like this
  5. 01:10:209 (7) - I'd put a new como here, just to warn us. Jumpy pattern ends here and spacing is becoming regular again. So, NC here will fit. + IT LOOKS AWESOME
  6. 03:17:892 (4) - nazi - do not cover your SB-text by slider, baka! :V Players want to enjoy SB, too!
~~~~~~~~
KUDOSU RAIN FOR PERFECT MAP
Aurele
01:00:331 (3,4,5) - how about following vocals a bit closer?
Vocals? Where? LOL
riffy
I hate my brain, sometimes I want to say something important and say something silly instead. :< Anyway, 01:00:331 (3,4,5) - how about following rhythm of the music a bit closer? I've got a headache now, I'm sorry if my mod has some mistakes. :<
Topic Starter
Bakari's lovely mod

-Bakari- wrote:

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE YOU NEED MORE MODS BEFORE BUBBLE
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE GANTENG MAPPER AND GANTENG MAP
Enough spoilers, let's mod! :3

[General]
  1. Baka inverness, inconsistency in preview time is still here! >.< fixed for real now
  2. I'm sure that Slider Tick Rate 2 will fit here better! (Open Timing tab, and listen to the song with 25% playback rate) The thing is, I use a custom slidertick sound (I use soft-hitwhistle) and doubling the tick rate just sounds really weird.
  3. Usually, if map has storyboard, we disable letterbox during breaks. It doesn't make any sense here, anyway. I think I forgot this one lel
  4. If this song is mashup maybe you also need remix or mix as a tag for your map! Uh... I don't think so. Well, maybe later :/
[Normal]
  1. This diff is the easiest diff. Song is quite calm. Use AR4 please! It will FIT with 1/1 rhythm much better + it's more readable for beginners.
    Note: If you fix it, don't forget to reduce HP Drain and Overall Diff to keep diff settings more balanced. OK.
  2. 00:40:940 (1) - nazi - it's a bit overlapped with scores. (default skin/ 4:3 display) It's okay, not should've been a big problem.
  3. 01:57:770 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - NC nazi - imo, your combo here is too long. Probably you've missed NC at 02:01:428 (4) - if yes, 02:01:428 (4,1) - NC swap + 02:06:550 (6) - NC / I'm not so sure about this one, it seems ok to me, but think about it, please. I don't know. I like the current newcombo spread and doesn't feel have much problems on it.

Next time, try to avoid overlaps with HP-Bar. It's not a big problem, but if you will use Easy-mod it looks terrible. >.<///
[Hard]
  1. Calm song, relaxing diff, Circle Size 5. Please, use AR7 here or use CS 4. When I play this map, I want to relax. I'm sure it will be MUCH better with bigger circles >3< I'm fine with the circle. I'll reduce the AR instead.
  2. 00:41:672 (2) - I'd Ctrl+g this one to create better flow. Also it fits with rhythm better, imo It'll ruin the spacing.
  3. 00:50:087 (1) -nazi - why don't you fix this overlap with hp-bar? :< I told youto fix it it some time ago. :V :< I'm sacrificing the overlap for the sake of aesthetic pattern :3
    note: same for 00:55:026 (5) - 02:49:721 (1) - No for these too :<
  4. 01:00:331 (3,4,5) - how about following vocals a bit closer? something like this Mine followed music better :3
  5. 01:10:209 (7) - I'd put a new como here, just to warn us. Jumpy pattern ends here and spacing is becoming regular again. So, NC here will fit. + IT LOOKS AWESOME Actually I'd prefer not to. It somewhat refers to my reply on BCI's mod about no NCs on such last notes.
  6. 03:17:892 (4) - nazi - do not cover your SB-text by slider, baka! :V Players want to enjoy SB, too! LOL I map before I storyboard this so... :> anyway fixed
~~~~~~~~
KUDOSU RAIN FOR PERFECT MAP

If only I could also give you more kudosu >.<
Aurele
Recheck, do not kudo

Normal
  1. 03:10:940 (4) - There's actually nothing wrong with this slider, but i think you could make a better shape-blanket with the previous circle? I guess you're able to fix it by moving the slider closer to the previous one on the timeline (ypu could remove it at the same place afterward)
  2. 03:23:014 (2,6) - Are they supposed to be aligned on the same x:azis? Because these circles are: 03:23:379 (3,5) -

Hard
  1. 01:09:477 (5,6) - I actually thought of a nice pattern here, these two circles are sounding a bit weird since there was other sounds at these points. I felt like adding extra beats would make it sounds better and would follow more these sounds. So first, at the emplacement of (5), I've replaced it by a slider that will end on the next red tick, after that, you could be making a copy/paste and then reverse it to make it kind of flow:
    Example

You could also make the same thing for 02:19:721 (5,6) -
  2. 01:47:526 (7) - *nazionthetop* You've tried to make it blanketed with the previous slider, that's not bad, but you could improve it a bit more. That will sound a bit nazi: Move the last node one grid at the left, it's going to make it, better.
o/
Topic Starter
Gabe's recheck

Gabe wrote:

Recheck, do not kudo

Normal
  1. 03:10:940 (4) - There's actually nothing wrong with this slider, but i think you could make a better shape-blanket with the previous circle? I guess you're able to fix it by moving the slider closer to the previous one on the timeline (ypu could remove it at the same place afterward) Done.
  2. 03:23:014 (2,6) - Are they supposed to be aligned on the same x:azis? Because these circles are: 03:23:379 (3,5) - OK.

Hard
  1. 01:09:477 (5,6) - I actually thought of a nice pattern here, these two circles are sounding a bit weird since there was other sounds at these points. I felt like adding extra beats would make it sounds better and would follow more these sounds. So first, at the emplacement of (5), I've replaced it by a slider that will end on the next red tick, after that, you could be making a copy/paste and then reverse it to make it kind of flow. Actually, I didn't mapped it that way because I want to add jump while to map jump onto the music pattern is rather impossible (1/4 jumps = no) so no change.
  2. 01:47:526 (7) - *nazionthetop* You've tried to make it blanketed with the previous slider, that's not bad, but you could improve it a bit more. That will sound a bit nazi: Move the last node one grid at the left, it's going to make it, better. Nice spot.
o/

inb4 bubble-ready owait
Aurele
Make sure to fix the PreviewTime! It's currently inconsistent within the two difficulties.

Normal : 163850
Hard : 163860

The preview time should be placed to 02:43:867 - (163867)
Topic Starter

Gabe wrote:

Make sure to fix the PreviewTime! It's currently inconsistent within the two difficulties.

Normal : 163850
Hard : 163860

The preview time should be placed to 02:43:867 - (163867)
3 times doing the same mistakes in a row
inverness confirmed for too Ganteng indeed
*runs*
Aurele
Bubbled~
Topic Starter
Yay! \:D/

Although I know will only very little amount of people who wants to check this map out, I'm still happy because this is one of the best map I've ever made and I'm proud of this :3
Andrea
~General~

5e1cfd859b189901523136c201ae8bf9.jpg is a codeless SB element. Is that on purpose?

This is a great map :3
Topic Starter

Andrea wrote:

~General~

5e1cfd859b189901523136c201ae8bf9.jpg is a codeless SB element. Is that on purpose?

This is a great map :3
no, that's a background bypass script. For what? If I don't add this script, the SB will be normally overlays the real background, which lately I know might cause more SB load on older computers. So I decide to temporarily switch off the background for it.
Andrea
I understand now, thanks for explaning me.

Ranked~
riffy
/me hugs inverness
so close..so close. looking forward to this rank, bro
Flask
Well... congratz o3o (?
Aurele
Yay~!
Saturnalize
Dat bg t/101897
Mismagius
Amazing beatmap. One of the best beatmaps I've played this month/year. Great job.
XinCrin
Grats inv and Sorry for not mod your map . I was busy ;_;
GamerX4life
O.o So fast.
GRATZ, BROOOOOOOOO
[Luanny]
yay congrats <3
mintong89
wow gratz inverness
10nya
grats =3=)/
Dark Fang
congratz \:D/
Topic Starter
Oh no.

I know that there should be something wrong with the storyboard, and now I found out why.

The raindrop animation script is bugged.

Animation,Background,Centre,"SB\raindrop.png",320,240,0,100,LoopForever
>320,240,0,100
>0
That ain't supposed to be 0.
It supposed to be 2, which indicates the amount of the sprites to be animated, and now with 0 there were no sprites shown at all.

I wish I found out this bug reeeally early before this get ranked but I lately noticed it ;__;

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, but I think I have to temporarily unrank this and fix thing up. Again, I'm very sorry.
vipto
adadadajauahwnf more Truxxxxxxxton

gratz dude <3
Royston
Love this.
Zexous
Reminds me of Niva mapping.
Topic Starter

Zexous wrote:

Reminds me of Niva mapping.
ikr
Actually, you're the 4th people that confirmed this lol