forum

games recomandation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
--[GHOST]--
can someone recomend for a free games on steam for me?( i prefer anime games)
KiddHusky
I've heard Helltaker is good, although I haven't really played it (and I'm not sure you can consider it anime)
Oh and Crush Crush / Blush Blush is neat too! It's got an adorable art style :)
You'll likely have an easier time on itch.io though, there's tons of free anime games there without a drm :9
idkmytname
Their's roblox you can have a fun time with friends messing around looking at stupid things and also a side note it's just like a free mobile game but blocky
Sugar_owo
Helltaker was a fun one. You should enjoy it :>
MarkCode6
try McOsu, Is a steam verison of Osu but it has more features than Osu! (It's also a practice ver btw)
SA ST
try portal 2 it has an amazing story and if you want more music games i recomend geometry dash
both on steam
FaceLessBoi_1
CS:GO
mysteryred
Guardiam Tales is a best MMORPG mobile that I've played
Dkuya
Team fortress 2 it still masterpiece game
Neigdoig
Splitgate isn't that bad of an FPS. It's in Beta right now, and is playable for Windows and Linux (The anti-cheat is not anti-Linux).
TheKingHenry
there are some quite nice suggestions in this thread and all, but OP asked for games that are free and anime-style, and most of these ain't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as for the question, you can always try sinking your life in some of the free anime-style MMORPGs around I guess lol

remember also last year having Steam recommend me some free anime-style action RPGs that didn't look too shabby, but unfortunately I don't have the names for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Neigdoig

TheKingHenry wrote:

there are some quite nice suggestions in this thread and all, but OP asked for games that are free and anime-style, and most of these ain't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

as for the question, you can always try sinking your life in some of the free anime-style MMORPGs around I guess lol

remember also last year having Steam recommend me some free anime-style action RPGs that didn't look too shabby, but unfortunately I don't have the names for you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For that' I've played Dragon Raja, which isn't one I played much.
nphong
doki doki
(i mean...ghenshin impact,i guess?)
Winnyace
Muck is an interesting one, in my opinion. in terms of anime games, sorry bud but most anime free games on Steam are either low-tier VNs, exploitative MMOs or clicker games. pick your poison, I suppose.
Neigdoig

Winnyace wrote:

Muck is an interesting one, in my opinion. in terms of anime games, sorry bud but most anime free games on Steam are either low-tier VNs, exploitative MMOs or clicker games. pick your poison, I suppose.
You're right about the Anime game aspect.

As for Muck, I've played it, but couldn't get it to install the Linux version (Despite using Garuda Linux).
Winnyace
I personally had no problem with it on my Arch install.
Neigdoig

Winnyace wrote:

I personally had no problem with it on my Arch install.
At least it worked fine for me once I was *finally* able to install the Linux binaries on Garuda.
Helfy0
Play Far Cry 3. My favourite far cry :)
yama_gucci
honkai impact
supsatan
fortnite battle pass
Puppet
if u are a osu gamer u should not have time for any other games sorry
HoosierTransfer
genshin impact
gastrostomy
1bitheart is good i like the soundtrack :)
Polyspora
deltarune, non-steam game but gud

edit: just saw the demo on steam go download it NOW.
Sonozakii
Undertale , if you haven't played this game in your entire life , it's a classic . Go for it
ArtsyGamer
Its not on steam, but you should play Mother 3. It hasn't been officially released in English, but it has a really good fan translation. also, the game has and amazing soundtrack, emotional plot, and characters. It's one of the best RPGs imo.

More suggestions

Off (this one also isn't on steam but the rest are)

Yume Nikki

Hello Charlotte
chyan92
Skyrim