forum

Osu! Meets Fruit Ninja! New Idea?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
haloK1773R
I believe it would be a cool experience to the music world if the creators and staff members of Osu! where to get together and make a "specials" game mode that is similar to popular game "Fruit Ninja". I /really/ loved what they've done with the adding of Mania because that reminds me of my favorite P.S.P. game, "Dj Max: Fever". Any thoughts on my Idea of this becoming an actual game mode? :D Although I totally understand if this doesn't become reality because of how hard the designing and programming and timing of the notes would be, but it'd be really cool to play that to my favorite Osu! songs.
MillhioreF
If you have an idea for something new, it belongs in the Feature Requests forum. I've gone ahead and moved it there for you.
blissfulyoshi
How will this work? Will you just move your cursor across the beat in some set timeframe? If so, that sounds like a scored relaxed mode imo.....
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
ctb fruit ninja mod, instead of catching fruits, you slice them all wwwwwww
Maneuver
Instead of clicking the notes, you slice the fruits following the 300, 100, 50 miss score and combo, AR is the acceleration and gravity, OD the size of fruit, there is a laser blue line in the middle indicating the perfect timing for slicing, which gets lower if there is more fruits, and slowly going back up when there is few 1/2 or 1/4 notes (or vice versa cause maybe 1/4 note is easier to slice above when it 'stops'. the fruit must be sliced when it is falling after reaching the top. If it is sliced before reaching above, penalty maybe ? Played fruit slicing on comp with bluestack, quite playable and easier~
Nessuka
I love fruit ninja, I also love playing it with my tablet, it would make sense to spawn fruits to the music too.

A lot of effort to make but would be fun as hell for casual players who want to play a more fair gamemode that favors tries a little more than IF $skill <= noob {die("You are not good enough")
Low
CtB 2.0
Aqo
Isn't the whole point of fruit ninja that you can use multiple fingers? You can't do this with cursor on pc...

With one cursor, and assuming you have to click on notes in correct timing, this game mode is basically like standard only with moving hit objects. While this sounds like a nice idea, mapping this would be really hard :b
MMzz

Aqo wrote:

Isn't the whole point of fruit ninja that you can use multiple fingers? You can't do this with cursor on pc...

With one cursor, and assuming you have to click on notes in correct timing, this game mode is basically like standard only with moving hit objects. While this sounds like a nice idea, mapping this would be really hard :b
No you use 1 finger, maybe two if you're on a tablet because of the size but it's not THAT big. (Maybe like a child)
Honestly this sounds kinda dumb though, seriously ctb 2.0.
PROGUY
To the OP: No. I can't imagine how this would work AT ALL.