forum

Animated Hitbursts Library [Taking Requests]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

I can't see the dl link for the bonus, I want to test this computer's speed hahaha.

Also, can you re-render that Future Hold Note without that weird white thing on top? @2x please :)
Sadly, i dont have the Future Hold Note project now and cannot be removed unless i can recreate it as accurately as possible

As for the bonus, your gonna have to wait until tmr, its 100+ mb and its all 800x800 png photos. So one picture is like well, it increases as the png sequence progresses and depending on the judgement you score, it might be bigger than each other's judgement, so please be patient :3

EDIT: Nevermind, its done :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?kz8a2udzbpbuzuc
jemhuntr
I'm not lagging. At all. But for some reason osu! crashes in the middle of any song I play. D:

It's hard and annoying to play with it but it looks good .w.

Edit: apparently I keep running out of virtual ram. my pc can't handle the hitbursts after all =__=
DJKero
RRBat3 Hitbursts for mania don't work on my skin, [1024x768]... T_T"
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

I'm not lagging. At all. But for some reason osu! crashes in the middle of any song I play. D:

It's hard and annoying to play with it but it looks good .w.

Edit: apparently I keep running out of virtual ram. my pc can't handle the hitbursts after all =__=
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
Now theres really no point for such a bonus ._.
jemhuntr
hmm... maybe a bonus hitburst with 1000 frames? XD
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

hmm... maybe a bonus hitburst with 1000 frames? XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jemhuntr
you laughed hard enough to break the forum apart. hahaha.

Edit: Also I can't believe that it took me at least 10 minutes to notice the ton of blank spaces and the spoilerbox.
TouchFluffyTail
I told DJ I'd post things here a while ago, so I'm finally getting around to doing that. :)

O2Jam mania note hitbursts pack. 24 O2Jam hitbursts + the long note sparkle. Just take whichever one you want and paste them into your current mania skin's folder.

Download

If you're in need of an O2Jam skin, you can grab ecafree2's here or wanwan159's here. ;)
Sakisan
Could someone make hitbursts like this:

A circle (size of hitcircle) with inside a 300 or 100 or 50 that spins around

?
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

I told DJ I'd post things here a while ago, so I'm finally getting around to doing that. :)

O2Jam mania note hitbursts pack. 24 O2Jam hitbursts + the long note sparkle. Just take whichever one you want and paste them into your current mania skin's folder.

Download

If you're in need of an O2Jam skin, you can grab ecafree2's here or wanwan159's here. ;)
AWESOME SAUCE :D

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION :D

Sakisan wrote:

Could someone make hitbursts like this:

A circle (size of hitcircle) with inside a 300 or 100 or 50 that spins around

?
I'll try it :D Talk to me in-game when you want to create it :3
Ayesha Altugle
reserved for graphics for animated hitburst
teinecthel
good!!

thx ^_^!
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
HURRAY!~ NEW HITBURST :D

Spiral Velocity Splash NEW! Sorry for the non-black Background, works better in-game through transparency :X

Download

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects
Plugins: Trapcode Particular
Ayesha Altugle
spin, appear, dissappear

created in GIMP

used rotate by 45 degrees about 9 times, growed by 64 from the original twice and shrinked 64 again 5 times
Skuzzzy
How exactly do I install these? I have the lightingL-0 through whatever in my Skin Folder but it doesn't show up in game.
NixXSkate
where's the 100k and 300k for the RBRat3 default skin? .-.
also, the Radar link is broken... file downloads as 1kb

Skuzzzy wrote:

How exactly do I install these? I have the lightingL-0 through whatever in my Skin Folder but it doesn't show up in game.
that is for osu!mania, not osu!
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

Skuzzzy wrote:

It can be shown on osu!mania only, assuming that you might be playing it in osu! mode. Also, make sure the pictures are in a folder in a skin folder, just like a normal skin.

NixXSkate wrote:

where's the 100k and 300k for the RBRat3 default skin? .-.
also, the Radar link is broken... file downloads as 1kb
Radar Download Link

As for the RBRat3 hit100k and 300k, i don't think he has made it but you should ask him personally just in-case, this was taken from his forum.
sheela
Ohhhh! Shiny! :)
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
Future Splash

Download

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects
Plugins: Za Enchu (Cylinder Plus)

HURRAY A NEW ONE AGAIN :D
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
Added another hitburst for osu!mania which was used for Inori's Orange Skin!~
Blandar
Really love this hitburst, already started to use this and i have already improved very much, thanks!
DenoisoGoiso
This is fucking awesome! yeeyyy (:3]__)
Kamikaze
I'd say, make me flame burst for mania, that'll be fun
TakuMii

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

Download

These are just great. Thanks for this :D Mind if I use one of them for my skin?
TouchFluffyTail

YayMii wrote:

These are just great. Thanks for this :D Mind if I use one of them for my skin?
Not at all, go for it.
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

-Kamikaze- wrote:

I'd say, make me flame burst for mania, that'll be fun
I'll try, and sorry for the late reply :<
puxtu
oh my fcking god, i love this!
desuko
The download for 'Hit300gRtg' is broken.
Infeh
Hello, the link for Explosive Animated Hitburst is not working anymore. Could you fix it plz :) ?
Karuiko
The puush url for 300g seems to be broken...
Bitzy
Hey; Hit50 of the set with every hitburst has a severe virus packed inside.
Shadow87879
The puush links dont work...

EDIT 1:I just realized the "Download" button.
Sapphire_Melon

Bitzy wrote:

Hey; Hit50 of the set with every hitburst has a severe virus packed inside.
Please fix viruses and Hit0 cool to fire X's download link.
-yuo-
Could i ask for an animated hit burst?

For: Mania
Scource: Deemo
e.g. vid: https://youtu.be/0EByWGCOIPA?t=1m21s

Type: preferably the gold 'charming' one... (maybe put more saturation in the gold. the video is a bit washed out when compared to the raw graphics seen on my phone)

Size: i dunno the dimensions of it yet but i'm pretty sure i can set up a PS script that can resize it... Just make it reasonable, and HD. large enough to scale up without seeing any major blurriness

The one you did for VOEZ for me was very good!

thanks!

Welp. .. just realized I was meant to PM.... Soz

Well then, there's something waiting in your inbox.... Idk if sending it is even nessesary...
Neitel
Wow