forum

Animated Hitbursts Library [Taking Requests]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

Hey, i'm just someone who is really interested in creating motion graphics and designing some ui stuff and wallpaper through the theme of abstract art.
Most of the hitbursts here were created out of many softwares, the basic infos will be shown after a preview of the .gif image of every animation :3

Based on RBRat3's RB Element dump Thread, which consist of animated hitbursts using particles and circles :3

Note: This gif is to show how it would look like in-game.
The Download link comes in hit300-0,hit300-1 (and so on...) for the animated hitbursts to work.

So these are one of the hitbursts.
The Download link itself includes all the hitbursts for all the judgements.
Click on the animated Gif to download the whole set :3

Note: These gifs are created to illustrate how they will look in the game, if the black represents transparency.

Osu! Standard Hitbursts
SPOILER
Simple Animated Hitburst

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects

Explosive Animated Hitburst

WARNING!! EACH JUDGEMENT HAS A 100 FRAMES WHICH WILL "BLOAT" YOUR SKIN FOLDER
By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects
Plug-ins in After Effects Used: Twitch, Trapcode Particular, Sure Target 2

Hit Ring Target Set
Click animated element to download...

Gifs are 50% of original size

By RBRat3
Created in Autodesk 3DS Max

Hit0 cool to fire X

By RBRat3

Blue Ring Omni hit300

By RBRat3

Pentagon Splash

Download

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects

Spiral Velocity Splash NEW! Sorry for the non-black Background, works better in-game through transparency :X

Download

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects
Plugins: Trapcode Particular

Future Splash NEW!

Download

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects
Plugins: Za Enchu (Cylinder Plus)

Osu!Mania Hitbursts
SPOILER
Mania LightningN Blue Ringed Flare

By RBRat3

Mania LightingL Fountain Bounce (100frame)

By RBRat3

Hexagon Explosion

Download (.rar)

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects

Radar Explosion Fixed Download Link!

Download (.rar)

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects

Future Hold Note

Download (.rar)

By DJNightmare
Created in After Effects
Plug-ins: 3D Stroke, Za Enchu (Cylinder Plus)

NORMAL

HOLD

By Inori

Download: http://puu.sh/2HTI0.zip

Previews in no particular order *not actual speed

Download

If you're in need of an O2Jam skin, you can grab ecafree2's here or wanwan159's here. ;)

By TouchFluffyTail

By RBRat3

Orange Osu!Mania Hitburst (Inori)
LightingL

LightingN

Download Link: Orange Osu!Mania Hitburst
Made by: DJNightmare
Software Used: After Effects CS6

Enjoy :D

BONUS :D
What you will be seeing here, will make you realize how laggy it is to create such a judgement.
Now, use it at your own risk.
SPOILER

I swear, if your going to use this set of judgements, go ahead, but its gonna srsly lag if you have a low-end pc like mine...
http://www.mediafire.com/?kz8a2udzbpbuzuc

For those who wants their own specific animated hitbursts, you may pm me about it and we will discuss how you would want it.
I wish to take as much requests so as to help to build this library as much as i can.

With this recent inspiration, i decided to create much more variations of hitbursts and will turn this thread to a Animated Hitburst Library when i have enough.
Dragvon
... *.gif ...?
Kluddio
He just made it into a .gif to make a point.
It's really in Hit0-0.png (hit0-1.png) and so on.
Royston
Woah, this is really cool. Good job!
theowest
whoa, look pretty awesome. You should try to loop that gif, so we can see it again.
jemhuntr
yeah i love this thread~
TakuMii
Looks pretty cool. I'd use it if it wasn't for that slight delay it seems to have (although there's not really any way to fix it without getting rid of the first 20 frames).
H_Hitachiin
Awesome.

*downloading*
XPJ38
This looks really nice. Too bad the animation is made in such a way that the text 300/100/50/miss is not displayed immediately after the click though, so it can be a deal breaker for those who care about accuracy.
Saturnalize
IT'S ALIVE

\:D/
Winshley

XPJ38 wrote:

This looks really nice. Too bad the animation is made in such a way that the text 300/100/50/miss is not displayed immediately after the click though, so it can be a deal breaker for those who care about accuracy.
Was thinking of this, so I tried reversing this animation. It provides interesting result, though it looks a bit weird at the end.

Topic Starter
DJNightmare
New Animated Hitburst!
(Check the first post)
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
Hai
N A L U
Thanks >w<
SPYAIRRR
That is amazing XD
CryOfDeath
Ty for this hitsburts, it`s awesome
Maiz94
Thanks so much, DJNightmare <3
Inori
DJ Max Online Hitbursts:

SPOILER
NORMAL

HOLD

Download: http://puu.sh/2HTI0.zip

The Hold animation looks a lot cleaner ingame.
r E s P
FUCK YEAH!!!!!! this is amazing guy you are best nice
iGummi
Looks AMAZING~! But do you mind making one for: -hit100k
-hit 300k
It would be the BEST if you did :3
Thanks!
Eyenine
Great idea!
Anyway, the radar note rar file has no images, only a folder, or is it just me?
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

Eyenine wrote:

Great idea!
Ahh about that, i have not updated it yet, i'll change the link soon, but in the mean time.
http://puu.sh/2t5Vs
Eyenine

DJNightmare wrote:

Eyenine wrote:

Great idea!
Ahh about that, i have not updated it yet, i'll change the link soon, but in the mean time.
http://puu.sh/2t5Vs
Oh ...
39~
arvin0494
cool
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
I have added a bonus animated hitburst, lags like hell :X
OsuMe65
lags lags lags lol

making animated ones is pain...
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
If your actually making simple ones, and since hitbursts are usually 200x200 dimensions, it is easier and faster to render the sequence :3
jemhuntr
I can't see the dl link for the bonus, I want to test this computer's speed hahaha.

Also, can you re-render that Future Hold Note without that weird white thing on top? @2x please :)
OsuMe65

DJNightmare wrote:

If your actually making simple ones, and since hitbursts are usually 200x200 dimensions, it is easier and faster to render the sequence :3
i haz no knowledge of complexity
nor simplicity lol

don't worry, i can catch that matter :3

EDIT: new hitbursts are smaller 'ya know ;3
so i have to figure out how to animate them
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

I can't see the dl link for the bonus, I want to test this computer's speed hahaha.

Also, can you re-render that Future Hold Note without that weird white thing on top? @2x please :)
Sadly, i dont have the Future Hold Note project now and cannot be removed unless i can recreate it as accurately as possible

As for the bonus, your gonna have to wait until tmr, its 100+ mb and its all 800x800 png photos. So one picture is like well, it increases as the png sequence progresses and depending on the judgement you score, it might be bigger than each other's judgement, so please be patient :3
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

Sadly, i dont have the Future Hold Note project now and cannot be removed unless i can recreate it as accurately as possible

As for the bonus, your gonna have to wait until tmr, its 100+ mb and its all 800x800 png photos. So one picture is like well, it increases as the png sequence progresses and depending on the judgement you score, it might be bigger than each other's judgement, so please be patient :3

EDIT: Nevermind, its done :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?kz8a2udzbpbuzuc
jemhuntr
I'm not lagging. At all. But for some reason osu! crashes in the middle of any song I play. D:

It's hard and annoying to play with it but it looks good .w.

Edit: apparently I keep running out of virtual ram. my pc can't handle the hitbursts after all =__=
DJKero
RRBat3 Hitbursts for mania don't work on my skin, [1024x768]... T_T"
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

I'm not lagging. At all. But for some reason osu! crashes in the middle of any song I play. D:

It's hard and annoying to play with it but it looks good .w.

Edit: apparently I keep running out of virtual ram. my pc can't handle the hitbursts after all =__=
MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
Now theres really no point for such a bonus ._.
jemhuntr
hmm... maybe a bonus hitburst with 1000 frames? XD
Topic Starter
DJNightmare

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

hmm... maybe a bonus hitburst with 1000 frames? XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jemhuntr
you laughed hard enough to break the forum apart. hahaha.

Edit: Also I can't believe that it took me at least 10 minutes to notice the ton of blank spaces and the spoilerbox.
show more